CHAPTER 20

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile the Azur Lane girls look at the battle report, Helena and Oklahoma watch a video recorded by a Growler from a tablet, this technology was provided by Kitty to improve the report.

Oklahoma: There are a lot of buildings on such a small island.

Helena: I think it used to house a large number of residents.

Sandy: Wow, It's totally ruined.

Helena: The island was abandoned after the siren attack.

In that Sandy upon hearing Helena's words, she is a little saddened, on the other hand in the Batlecruiser Repulse, she is together with Suffolk and Norfolk.

Suffolk: What pretty seagulls.

Repulse: (sigh) As if we don't have enough enemies already.

Norfolk: What? Something wrong?

Repulse: What are we really doing? Humans against humans? Wasn't the war just against siren?

The two girls are only left listening to Repulse's words.

On the other hand, Wales looks through her binoculars.

Me: Wales, the fleet is ready for the attack, they all know what they are going to do.

Wales: Understood. Order the start of the attack.

In that Kitty contacts all the girls to start the carnage, the planes of all the aircraft carriers make the opening, the F-8 and F-4 fire their anti-ship missiles against the objectives, managing to destroy the cruisers and siren destroyers, for On the other hand, the F-18 and F-14 fire AAM missiles against the planes of the fifth division and the missiles knock down the Zuikaku planes in a matter of seconds.

Zuikaku: Damn it! You're going to pay me!

She tries to deploy more planes, but they were shot down in less than 10 seconds, the E2-C sends information to the allied ships in real time.

Wales: Start artillery attack!

At that moment the capital ships of Azur Lane start turning their turrets towards the Sakura empire fleet.

Repulse: I have to be precise... Nerateee! POW!

With those words the artillery fire of Azur Lane started, all the ships started the bombardment against the enemy, the empire ships were shielded by the mass-produced siren ships that sailed forward to return fire.

Fusou: Azur Lane initiated her movement.

Kitty's and Enterprise's planes managed to easily clear the targets causing the empire's fleet to start taking heavy damage.

Meanwhile, the spies watched what was happening and saw that the empire entered into combat with Azur Lane.

Edinburg: (Scared) What's going on? Where do the explosions come from?

Sheffy: Looks like help has arrived.

Akashi: (Scared) What are we going to do to escape? We are surrounded!

Sheffy: No, this is the right time to do it.

At that moment an F-18 manages to see the spies and Kitty passes the information that the spies were located and Kitty talks to Wales.

Kitty: Wales, I already have the position of Sheffy and the rest.

Wales: Really? Where are they? (looks through her binoculars)