CHAPTER 35

THIRD PERSON POV

A few years ago there was a kansen named Amagi, she was a Batlecruiser from the Sakura empire, in that she heard two kansen running towards her.

Amaga: What's wrong?

Amatsukaze: Oh, Amagi, I find you at a good time.

Naka: Akagi and Kaga are fighting again.

Amagi: (Sigh) Haaa, my god, when are they going to mature once and for all? I guess I have no choice but to go.

Returning to the present and with the Belfast fleet, Enterprise arrived to save them.

Enterprise: Siren!

Puri: Enterprise!

Both girls attack each other for mutual annihilation.

Enterprise: (Avoiding the attack) Uwuuua!

In that the Enterprise arrow manages to hit Purifier and Edinburg celebrates because the mermaid was hit, but she is slightly injured from the Enterprise attack and that surprises everyone present.

Puri: Hahahaha, that was really fun, but it's a shame I have to go... I'll wait for you in the final chapter!

In that the siren fires her cannons randomly without looking at who she attacks and many of her allies were hit and that surprises the girls of Azur Lane.

Sheffy: Is she targeting her allies?

In that the siren escapes without problems and without anyone from Azur Lane stopping her, then the siren's allies also open portals and begin to escape from her.

Enterprise: Shit, that damn one got away.

Belfast: Thank you for coming to save me when we were in danger.

Enterprise: Yes, thank Kitty Hawk who warned me that you were in danger and that's why I came to save you.

Belfast: Fufufu, I have always felt protected by you, I feel that you are my prince charming or my knight in shining armor.

Enterprise: (Blushing) Please stop that, you're embarrassing me.

The Royal Navy girls have a bit of a laugh at the scene which upsets Enterprise a bit.

Enterprise: Don't laugh!

Meanwhile, on the other side of the ocean, Orochi's fleet is calmly sailing through this ocean without problems, Orochi is escorted by hundreds of mass-produced siren ships and in one of these ships are two high-ranking siren manning this light cruiser.

Tester: We've bested the Sakura Empire fleet, though they seemed too confused to put up a fight... (Looks at Orochi) At last... though I must admit it's a pretty grand scheme.

Observer: The battles must be dramatic, they are the physical manifestations of the will, it is the will that drives them and gives them strength.

Tester: The things you say are too sentimental and hard to understand.

In that Purifier appears from a portal.

Puri: Fufufu, I bet she's full of her own ego, that's all.

Tester: Ara, looks like you've been given a good beating.

Purifier: I was just having fun doing my mission, there's nothing wrong. Take it.

In that Purifier throws the black cube to Observer and she catches it and begins the real activation of Orochi.