CHAPTER 30

THIRD PERSON POV

At the Azur lane base, Ayanami sees Akashi very surprised that she attends at the reception of her own store.

Ayanami: What are you doing here?

Akashi: I can do business anywhere in the world as long as there are customers.

Lee: Hey! Is there a possibility for a discount?

Akashi: Not even in the slightest.

LI: Stingy!

Javelin: After Akashi's arrival, the picks got a lot better.

Ayanami: (sigh) We were all worried about you.

Then Javelin, Laffey, and Kitty continued to walk around the store while Akashi and Ayanami chatted.

Ayanami: Akagi along with the sirens?

Akashi: I couldn't believe it too, Akagi can be scary, but it's not a woman who stabs in the back.

Ayanami: What do you think will happen to the empire?

Akashi: I have no idea.

There was an awkward silence for them, luckily Javelin and Laffey arrived to brighten the moment.

Javelin: Ayanami-chan! Which one do you like the most?

In the hands of the two girls there are cups of different designs, Ayanami smiles and she then chooses a cup for her use, in the distance is Ark Royal watching from the shadows, so when Kitty detects her, she discreetly approaches so as not to disturb the scene. happy atmosphere.

Me: Oi Ark Royal, what are you doing here keeping an eye on us?

Ark: (very serene expression) What makes you think I'm stalking them?

Me: You've been following us since we left the infirmary.

Ark: That's obvious, I'm assigned as a shadow guard, I'm surprised you discovered me.

Me: Aren't you following us for your ulterior motives?

Ark: (Indignant) What? How can you say that to me? Although I have my weird fetishes, I know how to differentiate my fetishes with my work and let me tell you that I Haaaaammmaaasss have broken the law or have harassed someone, for that I have my own fantasy and the use of my brain in my spare time and if not believe me, here is the order delivered by the queen.

In that she shows me a document from the queen herself where she orders Ark Royal to secretly monitor the prisoner.

Me: This time you're safe, you have an order from the queen, but if I catch you stalking us, I won't have mercy on you.

Ark: Hm.

SAKURA EMPIRE

In the port in the middle of the sunset, 4 girls, 3 destroyers and an aircraft carrier are sitting. They all have sad and hopeless expressions, they just lost a great friend and comrade in arms (Or that's what they think)

Yukikaze: (Crying) AYANAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Yuudachi: Ayanami......captured by the enemy.......

Zuikaku: I'm so sorry, I couldn't bring her back...

Shigure: Don't apologize, it wasn't your fault...

Yuudachi: Ayanami... Will she be alright? Will they bother her because of her condition?

Yukikaze: She's not a lucky ship like us... Is she already... (Breaks into tears) WAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! AYANAMI! I HOPE YOU'RE WELL! WAAAAAAAAAAA!