CHAPTER 29

THIRD PERSON POV

Ayanami wakes up and she sees an unknown ceiling, she remembers what had happened before losing consciousness, she had shielded the fifth division disobeying orders and intercepted the enemy bomb and she was unconscious.

She looks around her to see a western style infirmary which makes her think that she was captured by Azur Lane.

¿???: Don't even think about escaping.

At that Ayanami glances quickly in the direction of the door seeing the Royal Navy aircraft carrier Ark Royal.

Ark: We have you under surveillance. But don't worry, it's not like we're trying to eat you alive or anything.

Ayanami: This place is the base of Azur Lane?

Ark: Indeed, as expected, you have done a good job as a spy, have this.

In that Ark Royal throws an apple to Ayanami and she receives the apple.

Ark: After the last battle, you were knocked unconscious after you intercepted a stun bomb and then we picked you up. You are officially our prisoner of war.

Ayanami: What about those girls? How are they?

Ark: Worried about them?

Ayanami: Yes.

Meanwhile in Wales's office. Wales, Hornet and Cleveland are lecturing Javelin, Laffey and Kitty Hawk, due to the harsh lecture Kitty Hawk is the only one with a blue expression and about to collapse and praying to the existing gods that the punishment she receives is not severe.

Cleveland: My God, that was too reckless of you.

Hornet: I also agree with Wales and Cleveland, Kitty your plan to capture the fifth division failed because you decided to save Ayanami, Javelin and Laffey. And you two are not saved because you risked your lives trying to save the enemy, if it weren't for Kitty Hawk who saved you, you would be somewhere right now.

Javelin: We're so sorry.

Belfast: But in that case, I was the one who motivated them to save her, so I should take the punishment instead of them.

Wales: You say that, but... ufff, whatever, we have to send the right message to the other girls.

Hornet: In that case it's settled. You three, as punishment for your questionable acts... the three of you are assigned to prisoner supervision duties.

Hearing Hornet's words, the girls are surprised.

Me what?

Cleveland: The prisoner must be treated well, that's the norm.

In that Javelin and Laffey are very happy.

Javelin: So...

Hornet: We're counting on you.

So the girls left the office happy.

Me: (Uff thankfully it was a light punishment... hehehe, it reminded me a lot of my time as a cadet in my past life)

Meanwhile in the office the other girls stayed to continue talking.

Wales: I can't believe we let them have such a sweet punishment.

Cleveland: Don't overthink it.

Hornet: Yeah, yeah, coffee, tea, and life in general... being sweet makes everything better.