CHAPTER 13

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile in the port there is a repair ship that is anchoring in port, after finishing the anchoring protocol, the woman with the name Vestal disembarks and is received by Hornet and Hamman.

Hornet: Vestal!

Then she very happily hugs Vestal.

Hornet: A repair ship has finally arrived! I am saved...

Vestal: Hehehe, sorry for the delay.

Hamman: How is our Yorktown sister?

At Hamman's question, the girls are silent for a few moments until Hornet breaks the silence.

Hornet: I guess she's the same as always...

Hamman: (Sad) I see.

In that she walks behind Hamman and after letting out a war cry, she lifts Hamman's skirt causing her to be surprised and then runs after Vestal to protect herself from her.

Hamman: (Annoyed) Can you tell what you're doing!?

Hornet: Hamman, don't forget that she is my sister, don't worry.

Then she pouts and Vestal starts talking to change the subject.

Vestal: So...how's Enterprise?

Hornet: Her? I guess she's out there wandering aimlessly.

Vestal: I want to see her ship.

After a few minutes they are now on the deck of the Enterprise and Vestal thoroughly checks the aircraft carrier and after a while she finishes inspecting and surprisingly the ship was unharmed.

Vestal: It's a miracle! Hallelujah! Thank you Jesus for keeping Enterprise safe!

Hornet: Vestal... you're exaggerating a lot.

Then the session ended.

FIRST PERSON POV

After hard work in the morning I managed to somehow get a CIWS commissioned, it was good that the ship's consciousness merged with mine and that gave me access to all the plans of the ship and its weapons, additionally also the knowledge of repair and what each component is made of, so the CIWS has been resurrected.

I had to completely replace the radar system and the guidance system, I used radar parts that I found in the scrapyard of the base, to replace the camera was very complicated so I canceled it and turned it into the first generation Phalanx, Since it was repaired with poor quality materials, the effectiveness will be identical to the Phalanx used by the Iowa-class battleships.

Me: Well, something is something, worse is nothing.

Sirius: Good morning.

In that when I turn around I see Sirius, I think she is one of the servants of the Royal Maids Corps.

Me: Good morning, what do you want?

Sirius: I have an order from the queen to help her.

Help me? That free? Won't this contract have a trap? I really don't know, besides Sirius if I remember correctly, she is one of the most talented Maids in the Maid Corps according to the game.

Me: Help? I think it will not be necessary, I am more than enough to repair my ship, besides my work is over for now, because the materials for the repair will arrive another day, I will continue another day, right now I will give a rest and go to the beach.

Sirius: In that case it's too bad...

Me: If it's not a bother, you can accompany me to the beach.

Sirius: Can I really?