CHAPTER 7

FIRST PERSON POV

She was back with Javelin and the others at the base, Unicorn is very happy after getting her friend back.

Javelin: Who will that girl be? She has leathers of steel and is very pretty.

Me: (She is Ayanami, destroyer of the Ayanami class at the service of the Sakura empire, but I won't tell you that, I have a feeling that she would get me in a lot of trouble if I told her that)

BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!

In that we heard many explosions around the base and we were worried, it didn't take us long to see smoke and fire coming from the beach and the port.

Me: Shit my ship!

So we ran towards the port while I ordered my ship to turn on all weapon systems and radars, I hoped that it would not be damaged, but actually my ship was hit by 5 missiles, luckily it did not do much damage, I just ran out of a CIWS and without a catapult, in the sky we saw several siren planes flying over the base while bombing mercilessly.

Me: What the hell are patrols doing to let a fleet of enemy aircraft carriers through? [All weapons kill the enemy]

The CIWS began to act, shooting down several enemy aircraft.

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile we see Cleveland running through the port as she summons her rig, her ship glowed pale blue and then fragments into mental cubes and equips her, mid-jump she fires her cannons shooting down an enemy plane and then she lands on the sea ​​and keep sailing.

Cleveland: What do you think? The ultimate weapon that humanity developed to combat the siren.

In that a siren plane fires against Cleveland and when the missiles hit, from the thick smoke Cleveland emerges unharmed from the explosion, then she shoots and kills that plane that attacked her.

Cleveland: That's us! With the power of warships embedded in our bodies! The power to defeat them!

By this time many of the kansen had joined the fight while summoning her gear and that also included our protagonist.

Me: Oh my god, now the pain in the ass of the repair will be eternal.

In that several siren planes try to attack Kitty.

Me: Mr. Cameraman let's take down this idiot video game style.

And making a clear reference to the phone game, Kitty uses her CIWS to shoot down the flying intruders and they exploded before falling into the sea.

Me: her deaths will serve to appease my anger.

Javelin: (Excited) Incredible! Your anti-air defense is very good! You are undoubtedly a destroyer for anti-air warfare!

Me: (Annoyed, but speaks elegantly) Javelin! Please shut your mouth!

After a while of non-stop shooting, the surviving enemy planes began to withdraw, Kitty followed them on the radar where they went to refuel, but the planes without warning disappeared from the radar and that surprises Kitty a lot.

Me: did they leave? That's impossible...

At that moment, on Kitty's radar, a gigantic fleet appeared less than 5 km away, they appeared in less than a second and that also surprises Kitty, she was going to warn her friends, but a woman's voice flooded over the radio, Communication was general and not encrypted, Kitty looked up to see the enemy, but she only saw a thick mist of flower petals.