CHAPTER 16

FIRST PERSON POV

I keep walking with Sirius around the base until we reach the port.

Me: By the way, what happened to the girls we rescued yesterday?

Sirius: Why don't you take a look over there?

In that I look in the direction where she is pointing and I can see that near the beach there is a Chinese food stall and the sisters that we rescued yesterday were working on it, I also saw Hamman helping and then she screams annoyed that they made her work against of her will.

Me: So their started a business, was Ning Hai not about to go to the other neighborhood yesterday?

Sirius: It seems she recovered very quickly from her injuries, even Vestal was very surprised.

Me: What did she say?

Sirius: Vestal said that Ning Hai said in her report: If it doesn't kill you, it makes you stronger.

Me: (Not knowing how to react) Wow, I don't know what to say, but I'm going to steal that sentence.

In that Ping Hai arrives with us and gives us a manjuu.

Me: I'm sorry, but I don't have money right now.

PH: My sister says to worry about the payment.

At that I look in the direction of Ning Hai and she bows to me with a smile.

PH: Her fleet saved us that time, so we want to thank you.

Me: Thank you very much.

So we started to eat, it's delicious, in my past life I had eaten a lot of this food, but the original version I think is the best.

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile Javelin, Laffey and Unicorn eat manjuus near the beach, additionally Illustrious is accompanying them, Unicorn has doubts about how to eat manjuu, but Javelin teaches her how to do it and Unicorn begins to enjoy food of Chinese origin.

Unicorn: It's tasty.

Javelin: In truth, it is very rich.

Laffey: I hope we can eat together with Ayanami next time.

Javelin: Huh?

Laffey: You refuse?

Javelin: No, of course I do.  (Looks at the horizon) (Yes, it would be great if Ayanami could join us...)

Javelin began to think of a world where she is Ayanami's friend.

FIRST PERSON POV

Right now we have a very important meeting with the highest ranking girls, that about the true situation of the Chinese girls and why they were here.

Starting the meeting, Wales gave Ning Hai permission to report to her and she began to speak.

NH: Dragon Empery detected some suspicious activity from the sirens, it could be a sign that they are preparing a massive attack, so we went out on a scouting mission to get more information, but... apparently the sirens were already waiting for us and they attacked us when we saw them.  They didn't let us in and they chased us like they were our shadows, it seemed like they didn't want us to escape.

Hornet: You mean the high-class siren might be up to something?

The Chinese girls nod.

Me: What a problem is this, what other things could you see about this ambush?

NH: Apart from the attack, we could see that the fleet that attacked us was led by a high-ranking siren, then she seemed to be talking to someone else on the radio and then she left leaving her subordinates attacking us.