CHAPTER 15

THIRD PERSON POV

The Sakura Empire, a beautiful country located on a small island, due to its temperate climate 365 days and winter weather every 4 years, and of course having a unique sunrise in the world, was nicknamed the country of the rising sun, a beautiful place that attracted countless tourists from all over the world before the break of diplomatic relations with Azur Lane.

Dawn has just arrived in this country when we can see that the attack fleet also anchors in the port, the kansen, seeing that the heroines have just arrived, run towards the port to receive them, Kako and Furutaka run towards the port.

Furutaka: They're back!

Kako: Don't run, I can't go that fast!

Behind them walks the second aircraft carrier division which, they smile at the arrival of their commanders. Meanwhile with the attack fleet they have the gloomy aura for two consecutive failures because they did not damage the enemy base enough and that the Azur Lane ships are still operational and for being defeated in combat on the high seas when they tried to ambush a Eagle Union fleet.

Despite the failure, they kept a cheerful countenance so that the failure would not leak to the other girls and would not lower the morale of the fleet.

Kako: Welcome home, Akagi.

Akagi: Thank you very much for the warm welcome, Kako and Furutaka.

Kaga: Did something important happen in our absence?

Kako: No, nothing important has happened, but Nagato requests your presence.

Akagi: I know, I'm going to inform her right away.

Meanwhile Furutaka talks to Ayanami.

Furutaka: Welcome home.

Ayanami: Thanks, I'm here.

Furutaka: Any injuries?

Ayanami: No, I'm fine.

??: Oh! She's here!

In that the two girls see how three destroyers approach them, they are the three luckiest destroyers of the Sakura empire.

Yuudachi: Ooo! Ayanami!

Yukikaze: I Yukikaze-sama has gone out of her way to come meet you, so she is grateful.

Yuudachi: (Very excited) So!? How was it!? How many did you kill?

Ayanami feels uncomfortable and doesn't know how to respond to the barrage of questions from her friends.

Shigure: Fine, then let's listen to her stories over tea.

At that moment Yuudachi got very excited when hearing the word tea since that is also related to food and she is so happy that she even hugged Ayanami.

Meanwhile The Iron Blood girls see all this and Eugen laughs.

Z23: What's funny? We are in a very serious problem and you start laughing.

Hipper: You're right, you should get serious as we suffered a devastating defeat.

Zeppelin: (Pure anger) Next time I'm going to take revenge for that humiliation, my hatred towards that kansen is more than 9000.

Eugen: What can we do? We are injured, tired and with low morale, the first thing we should do is rest, recover from our injuries and enjoy our rest, when we have done all that, just then, we can think what to do with that girl, thinking about that now would be fruitless and we would not arrive at any answer that tells us how to defeat it. That's the order for now, you have the day off.