Disclaimer

Maturity Update as of 04/29/2023

Becoming a Hero is a story I created a long time ago. In my mind, when I'd first started conceptualizing the plot, I didn't feel that the events I'd write about would warrant a mature rating here on Wattpad. My Hero Academia as a franchise has covered themes such as discrimination, prejudice, human experimentation, domestic abuse, and drug manufacturing, to name a few. The themes within the original source material, to me, are similar to those covered in this story. My fic delves into the same themes as the anime/manga, in addition to ones that explore the mental repercussions of such traumatic events. For this reason, I've decided to mark Becoming a Hero as a mature story, for the sole purpose of providing proper trigger warnings.

Let me be clear that this story will NOT include descriptive smut of any kind. It is rated mature solely because of the themes it covers.

If you don't want spoilers please feel free to move on at this point, but if you're someone who is sensitive to certain topics I'll list trigger warnings below.

Thank you for all the continuous support and patience with this story. I hope you enjoy reading Becoming a Hero.

~ Snowy ❄️

Trigger warnings: character death, human experimentation, suicidal ideation, self-harm, PTSD