Chapter 1: Goodbyes

Oooo 2 parts within 2 days, I guess my updates aren't that slow 😂
Enjoy the first chapter,
- Author
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Izumina," called the four year old's mother.

"Yes Mama," Izumina asked while walking down the stairs of her house.

"We're leaving!" The woman stated rather harshly while bending down to Izumina's level. Fear was laced in the woman's tone of voice and present in the expression she wore on her face. She cupped her daughters face in her hands.

"B-but why Mama? I don't want to leave. What about my friends, and what about Papa?" Izumina questioned her mother as tears welled in her eyes.

The mother tried to reassure her daughter by flashing a wavering smile. "I'm sorry Izu... but we have to leave, right now!" Her voice was hushed but serious.

"Trust me... ok," the blonde woman asked. Izumina nodded and followed her mother up the stairs to her bedroom.

Upon going up the stairwell, the two made their way towards Izumina's room with hushed footsteps. Her mother opened the closet in her room and pulled out a large brown suitcase. She then proceeded to gather as many clothes and belongings from around the room as she could, and messily shoved it into the case.

She picked up the baggage from the room, filled with both her and her daughters' belongings, and grabbed hold of her precious Izu's hand.

Tiptoeing down the steps of the house the two figures creeped towards the front door.

"Shouldn't we say bye to Papa? Mommy," the young brunette asked her mother, gesturing towards the man sleeping in the living room with beer bottles all around him.

"NO!" Her mother frantically whispered, pulling Izumina closer to her. "Don't ever talk to that man again," the woman muttered into her daughters hair.

Slowly opening the door, the woman gently nudged her daughter out first. Then followed behind with the bags in hand. She held her daughter's hand with one of her own, and the bag's she carried in the other, as the two made their way down the driveway of the house.

"Wait Mama," the young girl whispered. "Can I say goodbye to Izuku before we go?"

The woman was hesitant at first, but upon looking into her daughter's scared green eyes she agreed.

The two made their way across the street towards the Midoriya household.

Glancing over her shoulder every step of the way the blonde woman raised a fist to the door of the home and knocked twice.

Some shuffling was heard beyond the door until a short green haired woman answered.

"Miyuna? Izumina? What's going on, are you alright?" The woman hastily asked, opening the door wider.

"We're leaving Inko," Miyuna stated while glancing back toward the house across the street. "I know it's late, and I'm sorry for bugging you but..." her voice trailed off.

"May I please see Izuku?" The young girl finished, asking the green haired woman politely. "Please?" Her word sounding as a plea.

Inko stared down into the young girl's green eyes, glazed with unfallen tears.

"Sure sweety." The woman answered as she opened the door wide enough for her to pass through.

"Why don't you both come inside before you head off?" The short woman offered kindly.

Izumina nodded her head and smiled up at the woman before dashing into the house.

The two woman stood in the doorway watching the silhouette of the young girl disappear up the stairs. "Tell me what's going on," the shorter woman offered the blonde, as she gestured towards the couch.

Miyuna simply nodded before stepping into the home, closing the door behind her.

~Upstairs~

"Izuku!" The girl exclaimed while open the door to her friend's room.

The four year old sat up from his bed and rubbed his tired eyes. "I-zu-mina," the sleepy boy asked while yawning.

Izumina stood at the front of the room, the only light emanating from a computer screen, where a paused video of 'All Might' had been left on. Her body stiffened as the tears in her eyes began to fall. She lunged at the boy across from her and embraced him in a gentil but desperate hug.

"I have to go Izuku. I don't know how long I'll be gone... or where I'm going but..." she sniffled into the crook of his neck. "Don't forget me!"

The confused boy, not knowing what to do hugged her back, simply letting the girl cry on his shoulder.

After a few moments Izumina pulled away abruptly, causing the boy to open his tired eyes in shock.

"I have to go now... Goodbye Izuku." She stated while wiping her eyes and pulling away from the boy.

She ran from the room and back down the stairs towards her mother, leaving the green haired boy in shock and confusion. His arm was outstretched towards the door of his room, where the girl had just exited. "Don't go," he whispered before his tired body fell back into a deep sleep.

~Downstairs~

Izumina ran into the living room of the house, where the two moms' were speaking in hushed whispers. The girl hugged her mother before looking up into her watery eyes, "I'm ready to go now Mama," the girl stated as she noticed the sorrow on her mother's face

"Okay," responded Miyuna, almost to herself, before turning her gaze back to the green haired woman in front of her.

"Thank you for your kindness over the years Inko" Miyuna thanked sincerely.
"We must leave now."

The woman nodded in understanding and stood from her seat on the sofa. Quickly making her way towards Miyuna, she embraced her in a warm hug. "Take care out there Miyu," Inko said while pulling away from the hug.

The two woman exchanged good byes once more before Miyuna and Izumina made their way out the front of the house.

Standing in the dark street Miyuna gripped her daughter's hand. "Let's go Izu," she said.

The two walked hand in hand down the dark street with their bags, until both their silhouettes were out of sight.