Chapter 2: Where Did She Go?

Note: I've decide that text written like 'this' is going to represent what a character is thinking or a memory they're having.
Hope this helps you understand the story better
- Author
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a long walk before Miyuna hailed a cab.

"Airport please," she told the driver, as her and her daughter climbed in the back seat

With a nod of his head the driver turned a corner and headed towards the airport. On the way it started to rain. Softy the droplets hit the car window, while Izumina started drifting off to sleep in her mother's lap.

When the young girl fluttered her eyes open she was no longer in the taxi, but rather on a plane soaring through the sky. That's when she realized, she was no longer in Japan.

~Meanwhile~

Izuku awoke from his deep sleep.

Rubbing his eyes the boy sat up and looked over to his desk, where the video of All Might he had been watching the night before had been left on.

He yawned while stretching his arm. Then his eyes widened, remembering the events from the night before.

Jumping from his bed the boy ran downstairs to the kitchen, where he found his mom making breakfast in silence.

Turning his head both directions he then asked his mother, "Where's Izumina-chan? Where did she go, why did she have to leave?"

His mother turned around slowly. "Oh Izuku..." The woman replied. "I'm so sorry... She had to go."

"But where?" The boy asked quickly.

His mother bent down to his level and placed a hand on his shoulder. "They had to leave Izuku. I'm not sure exactly why, only that it was important." She brought her son into a hug. "Izumina said she was going to miss you."

Izuku stood there in shock as his mother started silently tearing up. Then he remembered something from last night, from before he fell asleep.

'Izumina's mouth moved but no words were heard, before she ran out the door of Izuku's bedroom.'

'What did she say? What was she trying to tell me?' Izuku wondered while still in his mother's embrace. Then the memory replayed in his mind again, only this time the girls words were clear.

"Tell Kacchan I say bye!" The girl yelled through tears before running from the room.

Izuku's eyes widened as he pulled away from his mother's hug. "Mom?" He asked.

"What is it Izuku?"

"I need to get to school now." The boy responded with a stoic voice.

The woman nodded and handed him a piece of toast to eat. Izuku picked up his backpack and notebook, then headed outside to his mother's car.

His mom drove him to school in complete silence. The only sounds being their slow breathing and the wind outside, rustling the trees.

Once the car rolled up to the school Izuku hopped out, and walked towards the play area at the side of the school.

When he got there he noticed the other kids waiting to be let in, some playing on the swings, slide, and other play structures, while others sat under trees or in groups talking.

Izuku scanned the crowd of kids, looking for the one boy he needed to talk to, until his eyes finally landed on him.

'Kacchan' Izuku gulped. He took a deep breath before mustering up the courage to walk over to the boy.

Katsuki sat with a group of other kids, laughing while Izuku walked up behind him.

"Hey... um Kacchan." Izuku said while looking at his shoes and twiddling his fingers.