1. pilot.

In England
Three years have already passed. mon already settled in her new home. Mon got a job in a departmental store in London.

Her parents are also there. But they live in the country side.

In a fine morning of london. Mon woke up to realise she is late.

" Omg! I am so late. I must have overslept. I have to be in the store by 9 am. It's already 8. What the hell..." Mon quickly got off her bed to the bathroom. After she coming out of there she went to the kitchen put breads in the toaster.

Then she warmed some milk. And quickly went to becky's room to wake her up.

" Bec bec wake up..." Mon shook becky in her bed.

" How many time I have to tell you don't call me that. It's reminds me of someone." Becky said slowly getting up.

" Isn't today your first day od college? You want to late?" Mon said standing up and then crossed her arms.

" May be you wake up your princess first. I am the one who have to take her to the day care." Said becky while going to the bathroom.

" Oh! Yeah!." Mon ran to the other room.

A beby sleeping peacefully in baby crib.

" Oh! My princess get up now." Mon said while picking up the baby.

A two and half years old toddler almost cried getting up.

" Oh! You are just like her. You cry when you have to get up from sleep but then make  troubles for me whole day. Awww. Don't cry let's go" mon hugged her and then kissed her on forehead.

...

" Becky! Eat your breakfast. Tulip is ready." Mon brought out her cute daughter dressed in a white and black dress..

" You know you should buy her some other colours too." Becky said eating her toast.

" But she won't wear them. She only like wearing white and black. Just like ....."

Mon looked down and then shook her head.

" Anyway. You take her to the day care." Mon said.

" You know how much she looks like p'sam right, if anyone who looks at her going to know who's daughter she is." Becky said but mon was already gone.

Mon closed the door and then leaned on the door then started to talk to herself.

" Huh! khun Sam you did me darty. You only gave the ege, But your genes are so strong. That tulip keep getting more and more like you. She reminds of you so much. I know you must be devastated by what I did. I am sorry. But I keep getting worried about you. I still have a little you. But what about you how are you holding up khun sam ?"

....

In Thailand.

In diversity office. All the employees are scared to enter the ceo's office. The whole office floor is silent. Everyone is looking at faded glass door.

*Gulps*
" I think my throat is dry." Yhe said the assistant manager said.

" Do you want water?." Blondie passed a bottle to yhe. Blondie is now bruch maneger in diversity company.

" Thanks honey.." it's been two years since they married.

" I think today is your last day at office.." blondie said.

" Why would say that.?"

Suddenly a wind blew. The sky was coverd by black clouds. The weather that was totally in peace. Suddenly started to blew winds like crezy.

With a thunder strike the faded glass door opened. A women appeared in all black with anger in her eyes.

" WHO THE FU*K WROTE THIS?" The woman shouted.

Women came out to the light to reveal khun Samanan Chankimha.

Who hasn't aged at all. But now put on glasses sometime. Inside the office of khun sam always stays dark or the lights stays dim.
That's explains the glasses.

She stopped smiling at together. In the process of dealing with mon's disappearence sam has lost herself. Again she became like before but now even more worst.

She always wears black and white clothes only. She also stopped going to her parents house. She haven't talked to them in 3 years.

Whenever sam tries to hire a private investigator to find mon. Her parents somehow finds out and make some problems so the Private Detectives leaves the cases. Sometime they bribes the PDs or threatens them.  So sam finally gave up. But she hasn't stopped looking for them on the internet. Every night at 9 pm she goes online and trys to find them. If they make any kind of social media accounts but sam hasn't found any lucks there since mon and Becky are so careful.

...

" Who wrote these? You forgot to give lines enough space. And even used a different font. When I specially asked for Roman times (font name). Not to mention the spelling mistakes." Sam kept shouting at them while going through each and every page of a document.

" I am sorry boss but the interns must have done this. I'll tell them to correct their mistakes in the future." Yhe said with ther head down.

" No need. I'll teach them a lesson. Bring them to me." Sam said.

Yhe then gathered every intern and settled them in a line.

Sam then went with the files in her hand.

" Who wrote this?" Sam said calmly.

" Boss is so calm now. Wasn't she shouting at us a minute ago.?" Said blondie.

" You have been here for almost 4 years now. Don't you know this is the silent before the strom." Yhe whispered.

A intern came forward. He was so scared that his whole body was shaking.

" You!" Sam came forward to him then looked at him top to bottom. " You're fired."

Sam then turned around and left. everyone stood there in distress.

......