7.

Sam then went to the hotel also employed a new driver. Because she doesn't have the driver lisence in uk.

Sam and jim them went out along with krik and new driver.

The new driver is very cute boy. His name is Steven.

" Steven is really cute for a English man right?" Jim said to sam.

" Stop that you already have type" sam said disgusted.

" You know I broke up with him. After he helped that bit*h. And also we never officially dated so... That doesn't count." Said jim.

" Jim you're a sl*t."

" Says the person who had 2 girlfriends. And me being single forever. I need someone. Someone British." Said jim getting into the car.

" So where are we going?" Said krik.

" We're going to a daycare." Said sam sitting in the front seat.

Krik laughed.

" Where are you laughing?" Sam asked annoyed.

" Jim is like a child but that doesn't mean we need to keep her in the daycare." Krik said hiding his laughter.

Jim hit krik.
" Aww!" Krik screamed in pain.

" I shouldn't have bring these two together." Sam said in her mind.

...
Mon was just dropped tulip to her daycare.

" Mommy!" Said tulip.

" What beby?" Mon Said kissing her on her cheek.

" Mommy I mu mu." Said tulip.

" Okay." Mon kissed tulip

" I love you." Said tulip.

" I love you too baby." Mon hugged her daughter.

Then she saw a lesbian couple dropped off their kids. They were a loving family with two moms and two kids. They were waving byes and then the couple left while holding hands.

Mon looked at them with sorrow.

" I want that." Tulip suddenly said that.

Mon looked at tulip with a sad face. And hugged her tightly then said " sorry baby I can't get you that." After that a small tear drop appeared in mon's eye.

" Mommy why can't I get ice cream." Tulip said with sad face.

" Oh! You're asking about ice cream. Of course you can have that..." Mon laughed stupidly.

Then mon bought a ice cream for tulip and left.
....

Sam reached the daycare just after mon left.

Mon's small pinkish white car moved forward and sam's black porshe car stopped in it's place.

Sam quickly went to the office of the daycare. So fast that jim and krik couldn't keep up and was left behind.

" Where is ms. Jene?"  Sam asked breathlessly.

" Who are you? Is she in trouble? " Asked a boy sitting in the office.

" No! I just need to ask her something real important?" Said the sam. To the boy sitting in the office. He was watching some video online. With his ear in earphones.

Krik and jim also came they both were wearing a black and white suit. And balck sunglasses. And they came in a hurry and was breathing restlessly.

" Wow! Are you guys from king's army? Did my mom done something wrong? If she did I don't know her okay." Said the boy ignorently .

Sam sighed in anger.

Jim understood so she went to the boy running and picked him up by his collars and said." Listen punk! My friend here asked a question so answer her. WHERE IS YOUR MOTHER?"

" My ... My.... My.... Mom....moMMYYYYYYYY!"  As he screamed a heavy foot stomping was heard.

" Who touched my boy?" A soft enraged voice is heard.

" Are you miss jane?" Krik asked.

But miss jane didn't even looked at him. And went towards jim.
Jim already let go of his coller.

" So you who are you?" Jane asked jim.

" Miss jene I need to talk to you about something important." Said sam politely.

" Okay.but why did you abused my son?" Said jene.

"He started it."  Said jim.
After that jene's son defended himself. In answer jim also said some harsh words. Which made jene mad. After that jim and jene got into a heated argument.
Which made sam angry very much. Krik understood that mount sam is about to explode so he fled the scene.

" OKAY EVERYONE OUT! Except you miss jane" sam shouted.

Jim and jene's son left the office.

" Hi. I am samanan Chankimha. Ceo of diversity pop. I am from Thailand." Said sam politely.

" Okay. Welcome to England but what what is all these?" Jene said while pouring sam a cup of tea.

" I am sorry about my friend's behaviour." Sam said lowering her head.

" No need to be sorry. First when I saw you I thought you're mother of a child in my daycare. Then I remembered no she already have a single mother." Jene said giving sam a cup of tea.

" First time saw me when?"

" In the airport. When I went to drop off my husband."

" Ooo! So I want to get into the point. Like you said I look like the mother of that child. I also saw your video on YouTube about tulip Armstrong who sings the capital song."

" Ok..ay!"

" I might be the mother of her. Can you give me more information about her?"

" What no way! I know miss Armstrong fortwo years and her daughter. I know them very well. She could never do that." Jene said in disbelief.

" I am not saying she kidnapped my baby. Listen to me......."

Sam then started to tell miss jene her and mon's love story.

... On the other hand freen in the home stay started to pack up her things while crying.

" Why am I so surprised? Why did I thought she must be alone because I am.? She already told me that she loved nop not me. Then why Am I so hurt?" Freen sat down on the ground and started crying.

....

In the cafe.

" Thanks Becky for this treat." Said nop hugging becky very tightly.

" Nop let go someone might see us. All of .y college mates live here. If they saw us together they could start some roumers." Becky said disgusted.

" Ok. I'll Stop. But if they starts some roumers. How about we make it true." Said nop flirting.

" Shit up nop! Don't be creepy." Mon said now annoyed.

" I just wanted to catch up after 3 years. That's all." Said becky.

" Okay. So no romance.?" Asked nop.

" Not a chance." Said becky.

" Why do you have someone in mind?"

" Yeah! From the beginning of my schooling in Thailand." Said Becky smiling shyly.

" Who is it? Do I know him?"

" Her. Int her. One and only Freen!" Now becky's smile was ear to ear...