80.

" so. Can I buy you a drink?" Dr. Rim asked.

" Yeah! But isn't it day..?"

" So what?"

" Okay then. Let's drink."

Dr. Rim ordered two drinks. And got themselves a VIP cabin. They had some drinks too. Becky just pretended to drink but in reality she just dumped all down to a flower pot nearby when rim wasn't looking.

" Why did you bring me here?" Becky asked shyly.

" So we can talk privately."

" Oh! You wanna talk. I thought since you're a doctor. You might like the practical stuff." Said becky.

" Well.... Miss Rebeca. We can get a room on upstairs..."

" Hotel rooms are so cheap. And they are sometimes wired too. I don't feel safe there."

" You got experience in that field don't you?"

Becky just smiled shyly.

" Well then how does my house feels like? Would you feel safe their?" Said rim hugging becky.

Becky felt really uncomfortable and disgusted. All of her past was coming back in her mind.when is was touched without her concern. which made the situation even worse.

" Let's gk then." Becky quickly moved away and opened the door to go out.

" You're in a hurry?" Dr. Rim said happily.

Dr. Rim followed her like a Hyena follows it's pray. She was spellbound to becky's beauty and innocent face. She was hovering on the cloud as she followed her out.

Dr. Rim took her to her condo.

" Wow! You're house is really amazing.." said becky.

Dr. Rim closed the door quickly and started to take of her jacket. And then unbuttoned her shirt.

" Enough talk let's get down to business." Said rim with a serious voice.

" What's hurry. Let's just have another drink. " Said becky.

" You were the one in hurry."

" I am not feeling it anymore. Maybe some drinks with help."

" Cool."

Rim went to get some drinks.

Still she kept talking to becky. Becky already went on with the business she was actually there for.

She started searching the drawers and tables for any kind of document related to sam. Becky didn't stop talking to dr. Rim.

" So here I come." Dr. Rim came back with two glasses of wine in her hand.

Then she rested them on the table.

Becky sat on the sofa before she came.

As everything went according to plan becky again distracted dr. Rim by asking about the awards on the display.

" These are for my extraordinary contribution in medicine. I won this in the year......" Dr. Rim continued to tell about his awards.

Becky put a small pill in dr. Rim's drink when she wasn't looking.

Rim came back and sat on the sofa beside becky and smoothly pit her hands around becky's shoulder. Becky was so uncomfortable but still couldn't show it on her face.

Dr. Rim drank the wine sip by sip also getting closer to becky. Becky just watched her drinking.

After a glass of wine dr. Rim was about to kiss becky now. As she went closer and closer to becky lips. Becky also very uncomfortably ready to kiss her.

But luckily the med worked and dr. Rim fell down a centimetre away from becky's lips.

Becky now jerked off her body from hers. Then started looking for any documents.

Sam who heard rim fall came inside. Now both of them started looking for the documents or anything that can prove that she is into making sam more sick.

" Khun sam come here.!" Becky screamed when she found a document leveled as samanan Chankimha.

"Here." Becky gave sam the documents.

" There are two papers. One is the real one and another is the fake one. The wrong medicine that she gave me." Said sam.

" This should be enough for us to frame dr. Rim."

" Yeah! Then let's go before she wakes up." Said sam.

" And go to the police station right now."

" This went awfully smooth. I thought we have to go through more today."

"Yea ! I was thinking the same. It's just no problem getting the evidences." Becky said looking confused.

....

They both were looking outside from the window at the car. Sam's yellow car was standing still. They both were turned their back towards them. Which turned out to be a mistake.

Suddenly a shadow appeared at the door or the bedroom. The shadow hit khun sam's head with a aluminium baseball bat.

***THANKKKK****

A loud sound was heard. Sam falls to the floor hitting her head again.

" KHUNNNN SAMMMM!"  Becky screams.

Becky was in shock seeing a blood stream flowing from sam's head.

" Khun sam! Wake up.please...." said becky shaking khun sam repeatedly.

" So you thought! I was that easy...? You thought I was a fool...? Huh? She is not gonna wake up. Sam was cleaver than I thought. But she is still very weak..  and that blow... Huh! If doesn't get a medical help in 10 minutes she'll be gone.. and I am the only one who can give the help..." Said Rim appearing out of nowhere holding the bat.

# flashback #

Dr. Rim felt something was wrong. So she also didn't drink any of the drink becky prepared. She took a sip. And then spit it back. And when becky wasn't looking she spill the drinks in the pots too. And in the end when becky mixed the pill in the wine. Dr. Rim saw it in the tv reflection. So she took sips but didn't swallowed.

Then she acted like fainting. So that becky can do what they were there to do. But she was surprised to see sam walking in the door.

After a while she heard becky screaming. Dr. Rim prepared the bat and went in.

# back to present #

" So you have two choices... Give what I thought I you're here for then I will treat her. Or watch your sister-in-law die in front of your eyes.. you can't go to the hospital in 10 minutes anyway..." Dr. Rim said happily putting the bat on her shoulder with sam's blood still dripping from it.

Becky was so scared and shocked to speak. She just cried and trembling in fear.

" So which one is it...? You got only 8 mins left." Said dr. Rim looking at her watch.

_______________________________________

Guys did you saw our bunny's smile today..?

And their laughs really light up my world. I am crying.

Nothing has changed between them. Everything is the same between freen and becky. Their love, their care for each other, their smiles everything we loved about them ❤️❤️

Who said freenbecky was no more?

They are stronger then ever 💪💪

So guys keep supporting them..

Also keep supporting your poor auther too. Vote this chapter and show some more love by commenting 😁...