54.

One week went by like this becky pretended to be injured to punish freen. And it worked significantly. Because freen felt like fish without water. Freen was dissatisfied for days. That made even becky feel pity for freen. As the days went by freen started to learn to control herself. But it was hard for becky as she sometimes craved freen and wanted to have some pleasure. But freen was way to self-control.

Becky started to feel annoyed by the whole situation she created. Now she just wanted to get it over with.

It was a holiday so freen Becky both went to sam's house. Freen was usually angry and annoyed because she haven't had it for a week.

Becky was her usual self but with a cast on her leg.  It didn't took much time for sam and mon to discover that they were having some issues.

" Hey freen is everything okay?" Asked mon to freen. Freen was sitting on a couch facing sam's garden.

Sam was playing football on the garden with tulip. Becky was sitting outside nearby a bench. Becky was enjoying the match between tulip and her mom. She also wanted to join but remembered about her leg. Freen was also watching her. So becky just sat there and cheered tulip sometime or read a book.

" It's fine." Freen kept her answer short.

" It's not. I know you. Please tell me. You can share anything with me you know." Mon said putting her one hand on freen's shoulder.

Freen was still looking at her laptop said." Why do you think something is wrong with me phi?"

" It's because. If everything was okay. You'd me sitting there beside nong. Accompanying her. Not here looking at your boring computer screen. I know you and your phi. Both same no matter how workaholic you're. Still family comes first." Said mon with her usual smile.

" And why are you here with me then  p'mon?" Freen finally looked up at mon.

" As I said family comes first. So untill every family member is happy I can't enjoy." Said mon with a happy smile.

" Humm!" Freen looked out at sam who was laughing and playing with tulip. Truly   happy.

" You know p'mon. Whenever I see phi playing with tulip like that I feel jealous." Freen said with teary eyes.

" Why is that?" Said mon.

" It's because. I also wanted a phi who played with me and laughed with me. Spend time with me. But she never did. When she was young she studied a lot. And then work. She always kept herself away. But now that I see her like this. That means she always able to do that. But not with me." Said freen looking out.

Tears flow down from freen's eyes.

" I know. Khun sam also regrets that. That's why she is trying to spend more time with tulip. So she doesn't become distant like with you. She loves you. But she was in a dark void. Hating herself. But now she is really trying. That's why she spends more time with tulip. And also invites you guys to spend some time."

Freen wiped her tears and looked outside and left a deep breath.

" Now tell what's the real reason?" Mon said.

" Nothing! It's just becky hurt her leg. doctor told me to avoid movement for her. So we are not really getting any action at night." Freen shyly said.

" Oh! How long?" Mon looked out at becky.

" For two weeks."

" Oh! That's so long!" Said mon.

There was a one way mirror between the garden and the room freen and mon was sitting. So freen can see sam playing outside. But backy couldn't see that freen was sitting inside the room.

" Yeah! I know. And I am trying so hard to control myself. But whenever Becky comes infront of me I can't stop myself. I have controlling my mind for so long. It's takes a lot of energy so now I have no energy left to do my regular work."

" It will take some time to heal. Just be thankful that becky isn't hurt severely. Until she feels....." Mon stopped talking after she saw the view infront of her in the garden.

Freen was looking at mon when she was talking. But when she stopped talking freen looked out. And she was so surprised that She stood up.

Outside becky didn't knew that freen was watching everything inside from the one way mirrored room.  So she was off guard. She was lost in the moment and forgot about her foot when tulip accidentally kicked the ball towards becky.

" Aunty becky! Please pass the ball " said tulip.

" Okay!" Becky excitedly said and stood up.

She got ready to kick the ball. Then she kicked the ball with great power with her foot that was in cast.

And that was the moment freen and mon both saw becky through the one-way mirror.

" BECCCKKGGGYYYYY!" Freen shouted and went outside.

Freen quickly ran out.. mon followed.

.

Freen came out on the garden sam and tulip went back to playing. And becky sat down on the bench and was very shocked to see freen running towards them.

Becky was scared at first. Freen was running towards her. Mon was following.

Mon was also scared for her sister. She knows it well that how the Chankimha sisters are when enraged.

" Can I join...?" Freen happy said to tulip who jumped right into freen's arm when saw her coming.

" Of course! Come on play with her. She got amazing energy. Even I can't match." Sam with heavy breaths.

" Are you not playing phi.?" Said freen disappointed looking down to the ground.

Mon and becky both were confused. Becky looked at mon with confused eyes. But mon didn't understood what freen was doing. So she stood silent.

" No no. I am but I need some drink. I'll get some drinks for everyone too. You guys play untill that. I'll join after regaining the enargy." Said sam still Breathing heavily.

...
After sam got some drinks for everyone. Like beers for adults and orange juice for tulip.

After drinking their juices sam , freen and tulip went back to playing. And becky sat there reading a book. Mon sat beside her what is going to happen to her sister.

' this feels like silence before storm. Freen is awfully silent after this betrayal. She might be planning something big.' thought mon.

After the long day mon insisted freen becky to  stay the night with them. But freen said she have some works to finish so she needs to go back to her house.

So they both left.

Before leaving mon already signaled becky about freen." Becky if you're hiding something from freen please tell her before you go home." Said mon.

" I have nothing to hide phi." Said Becky and left. Totally forgetting about her leg.

Mon could only pray for becky now.

As freen and Becky reached home freen asked becky in the living room.

" How is your leg becky?"

....