42.

Freen and Becky was coming home together. They did left bress in the construction site to look over the area.

In the car becky was avoiding freen's eye contact. Because she was still very embarassed about what she said about freen without knowing it was freen. And after that freen also planning a huge surprise for her.

But freen was looking extra beautiful today. In her black suit and white shirt.  So she stole some glimpse of freen here and there.

A silent long drive in the setting sun. Very quite drive.

" So monster huh?" Freen broke the silence and said with a serious face.

" I am sorry freen. I didn't know that it was you." Becky said with a almost teary eyes.

" Umm.  That won't do it. You have to be punished for bad-mouthing me."

" What? Will you punish your becky."

" Yeah! Right I cannot punish my becky. But I can punish lawyer rebecca for coming to me."  Freen looked out the window to hide her smile.

" Huh?"

" So ms. Rebecca be ready for your punishment." Freen said with a serious face.

*Gulps*
Becky looked out the window to see a beach. And the sun was setting down making the whole horizon red. And the sky orenge. The orenge light was reflecting at freen who was driving. Becky looked at freen so focused in her driving. Then freen looked at becky and smiled. Then becky smiled back.

" So... How is the punishment?" Asked freen.

They parked the car near the beach and sat on the sand

" If this is the punishment then I can get punished for ever." Becky smiled at freen and said.

" Well don't say that yet. Cause the original punishment begins in the hotel at night."  Freen said with a evil smile.

" What? Hotel. We are going to spend our first night together?" Becky excitedly asked.

" Umm. Someone's getting excited about there punishment. If you're so excited we can cancel the plans and just get into it now.."

" Plans?"

" Yeah. I arrenged something for us here." Freen said with a naughty smile.

....

" She is doing pretty well." Sam said with a faded smile.

" Did they made up allready.?" Sara asked sipping her coffee..

" Umm. Becky and freen?" Sam asked.

" Yeah!"

" Yeah! They did... Some days ago. Actually they are dating. I think.,....." San said hesitantly.

" You still don't talk to her..." Sara said smiling."she told me how you just said three sentences to her during 5 years span.. Thank you.. congratulations and how have you been?"

" Well. We have a slightly better relationship now..." Sam embarrassedly said.

A awkward silence stayed for a minute.

" Why don't you come back to meet with freen today." Said sam.

" I don't think I can. It would be awkward for both freen and me. Not to mention becky. Regarding that I got freen first..." Sara smirked a little. Remembering the night she spent with freen.

That made sam a bit annoyed and uncomfortable.

" Then we'll see each other again right?"

" Yeah!! I your children's teacher so we have to meet someday again.." said sara.

" Yeah...."

" Yahh."

" Well.... I amm."

" You must have to go now in the office right.."

" Yeah!" Sam nodded with sara.

She some how left the awkward situation. Sam was sweating bad. Sara was still standing outside the cafe.

Sam went in her car. And drive away...
.....

Freen took becky on a decorated yacht she prepared. Becky was blind folded.

" Carefull honey." Freen held becky's hand and directed her inside.

" Open your eyes. Slowly...." Freen opened becky's blindfold.

" Wow...." Becky was so much surprized to see a beautiful white yacht in the blue ocean.

The whole yacht was decorated with beautiful flowers. Pink and white. The was a flower decoration with both freen and Becky's name. In the front deck of the yacht there was a small round table with two wine glasses and a wine bottle. Candles were lit all over the yacht. They were electrical candles for safety issues.

Becky couldn't keep her happiness together anymore. She already has a ear to ear smile.

" When did you planned all of these...?" Becky asked freen.

" For years. I thought how will I give you surprises. How will I make you smile. Every time I left flower bouquets in front of doors. You picked up and smiled. That gave me a relief. I wanted to feel that everyday. I wanted to make you happy everyday. I planned these for years. Everytime I saw a couple doing something exciting. I wanted to do them with you. I wanted to be there to hold you when you smiled. I wanted to be there and hug you kiss you. Move the hair stran from your face. I... I wanted to be beside you all the time."

Freen sat down the floor pouring her heart out.

" Freen...." Becky also sat down with freen and hugged her. " You got me now. I got you too. Let's spend our time together in happiness. Let's enjoy our present and don't let those past bother you." Becky said almost teared up.

"..." Freen looked back at becky with teary eyes.

" I guess. I also have something to say. Actually apologies. To you.... I am sorry. I kept my baby waiting for me for so long. I am sorry I kept my baby waiting. I am sorry I kept pushing away my baby. Sorry. Please forgive me na.... Please forgive my ignorance. Forgive your baby...." Becky said teared up hugging freen even tighter.

" Don't cry. I won't let you cry. Ever again.." freen wiped becky's tears and then her own tears.. but her face was still down.

" Awww.! My baby is sad. Why are you sad? Please don't be. I love you. And I promise I will never leave you. You're sooooooo cute when you cry like this... Owwwww.... Cuteness overloaded...." Becky put her hands on her chest and pretended to be shot and then ley down on the floor...

That made freen laugh.

" Let's go and eat. You drama queen.... So much drama..." Freen stood up also picked up becky......

________________________________________

Hey guys if you liked this chapter then vote for it.

Don't forget to give me a follow.

Comment down what you think about this chapter.

I'll love to read  them..

Spread love and kindness 😘 💖 💖 💓💓💓😊😊

Author is out ........