53.

Sam and mon went home.

Mon was still angry. Sam quickly ran behind her Asking if she is angry.

" Are you still angry?" Asked sam taking of her blazer.

She then persuaded to take off her shirt. They were both in the bedroom. Mon was working on her laptop. And sometimes making some noises like putting her notebook hardly on the table or grabbing it again so it made some noise.

Sam was standing in front of her closet whereas mon was sitting on the couch near bed.

" Mon?" Asked sam.

Mon was still ignoring her. But making some noise to let her know she is.

" Mon, I am ready for a bath." Sam said.

" Go and take it then." Mon said without looking at her.

" And?"

" And what?" Mon now looked at sam while taking a sip of her coffee.

Now she discovered that sam was totally top naked. Only wearing a full pant.

Her fair thin body was glowing in the moonlight. She was even sweaty. Sweat drops slide down to her nevel.

Mon was spellbound with the scene before her. Even though she had already seen this body a thousand time.  Yet today was something else.

Mon couldn't say anything else.

" Mon? And?" Sam asked with a smirk.

' my magic is already working. If this doesn't work then plan b' sam thought.

" Mon?" Sam said again because mon was still frozen and looking at her.

" Huh?" Mon just wake up her mind which was blinded by sam's beauty..

" And would you like to come with me?" Asked sam.

" Is that a question?" Mon asked still not looking in her eyes. But looking down to those two beautiful sign of womanhood..

" It could be a request." Sam smirked.

" Okay." Mon smiled.

Mon slowly walked to sam and said

" Why are you naked khun sam?"

" I am not naked. I am still wearing my pants." Sam said looking the other way.

Mon's arms already wrapped around her like a anaconda.

" No you're not." Mon smiled and unbuttoned sam's pants.

It fell down instantly because it was a trouser.

Sam and mon both smiled and kissed each other.

The moonlight fell on the two lovers through the open window.

The wind started blowing. With this wind a drone flew away to the darkness.

....

Becky found the bar and jim, nam.

Jim and nam did there part and gave becky some advice.

Becky read some books and some series.

In the time of five hours to get some punishment ideas.

And finally finalized a idea.

She slowly walked in the bedroom of there house. Freen didn't came home yet.

" It's a good chance. She is not home.." said becky.

" Now. I need to sleep here untill freen comes." Said becky.