48.

Sam and freen was sitting in the living room. Mon was sitting on the coffee table infront on them. She was looking at them with angry eyes

" What will becky think? Don't you care about her a bit? Why do you have to fight with everyone? Making everyone your enemy. Just like your sister." Mon said looking at freen with serious eyes.

" But mon. Nong was just defending her girlfriend's name. If I was there I would do the same." Said sam.

" Yeah! Like phi like nong.." mon looked up and said.

" You! You'll sleep on the couch tonight." Said sam pointing at sam.

" And you wait. Becky is coming! She will decide what to do with you." Said mon pointing at freen.

" But baby! I was just.,..." Sam said but mon stood up and left without saying a word.

Tulip was watching the whole thing from behind.

Sam followed mon behind.

Tulip came to freen who was looking up.

" Yeah! Only prayer can save you now..." Tulip Said.

" Oh! I am not afraid of my girlfriend. Like you mom." Freen pulled tulip closer and hugged her.

" Oh! We'll see."

" Really. where did you learnt to say things like that?"

" I watched dramas."

" Thai drama?"

" Yeah!"

" And what else?"

" Anime. Indian dramas. Bollywood and last but not least Korean dramas. "

" Oh! That's why you're so matured. Stop watching them. Or I should talk to your mommies about your screen time." Freen said squeezing tulip's cheeks.

" Then I should talk to aunty becky about you and miss sara. She is my English teacher you know."

" You know where to hit right? Let's make a deal. We don't talk about anything to anyone okay." Freen moved forward her hand to shake with tulip.

" Deal." Tulip shook hand.

" What about my ice cream?"

" What ice cream? There wasn't any agreement like that."

" Well! My mommies are  one of the ten most famous business woman of thailand. My one aunty is a famous lawyer. And another is also a grate business woman. Don't you think I know about fair trade. My screen time isn't a great deal. But you and miss sara...."

" Okay okay! You're too much intelligent even for me. One ice cream. "

" Five."

" Two."

" Three."

" Three. Deal?"

" Deal!"

" But not on the same day."

" Onhhh!" Tulip pouted.

" Let me order a ice cream then."

Freen took out her phone to order ice cream.

...

In the meantime becky came back.

Becky came and saw freen and tulip playing on freen's phone.

" Hi tulip.. baby." Becky said.

" Hi aunty becky." Tulip joyfully ran to becky and hugged her.

The ice-cream delivery also came.