55.

" becky how is your leg?" Said freen standing right behind with a serious face and cold emotionless voice.

" It's fine. But I think.... i still need some time to heal properly." Said becky hesitantly.

Becky finally remembered that she was pretending to punish freen.
After that becky went to go up the stairs.

Freen said with a emotionless face" you shouldn't get up the stairs with a injured leg.".

" Then I'll stay down here." Becky turned back and went to sat on the couch.

But freen suddenly held becky's hand and picked her up on her arms. Freen started going up the stairs carrying becky on her arms. Without saying a word. Becky knew something is off about freen.

" Teelak!"

" Hummm" freen said without changing her expression. Still going up.

" Is something wrong?" Said becky.

" No! Is there anything wrong?" Said freen.

Becky knew freen is angry about something. Because she answered her question with another question.

" Baby. Tell me." Said becky in a baby voice wrapping her hands around freen's neck.

Freen didn't said anything but entered thire bedroom. Becky was scared with freen's emotionless face. Freen knew what she was doing. But becky was still confused.
Freen put down becky gently on the bed. Becky held on freen's neck and pulled her face down to kiss.
Becky kissed freen on the lips but becky didn't do anything in response.

That made becky even worried. Freen still silent went to the closet. Freen turned on the lights and dimed it then opend her closet door. Becky was confused. Freen didn't said a word. But brought out a brown box. Becky knew now something is definately off. And freen is going to do something but she had no idea what.

" Baby! What's in the box?" Said becky with curiosity.

But freen totally ignored that and put down the box on the table. Then again went back to her closet took a white shirt and a black touser with a black tie.

Freen still didn't talk. Becky was really worried.

" Baby! Are we going somewhere? Are you going somewhere?" Becky asked still lying on the bed.

" Don't get off the bed .remember you hurt your leg." Said freen with a evil smile.
Freen went in the bathroom to change. becky was still surprised as what had happened. After some moments passed becky finally said something to break the silence.

" Teelak! You're scaring me! This is torture!" Said becky still on the bed.

" If you think this is torture. Because we haven't even started yet." Freen came out of the bathroom and said with a evil smirk.

Freen came out wearing black trousers and white shirt with a black tie. Her white shirt is tucked in the trouser. She was also wearing deep red lipstick. Freen was biting her red lips. It felt like she water was dripping from her mouth. Freen looked like a lonely wolf on a full moon night in full heat. She was looking at Becky like a pray.

" Teelak! I figured if you are well enough to kick a football so hard. Then you'll be okay with a little bit action." Said freen with a evil smile.
Becky gulped.

" I was just... Let me explain." Becky said like a scared Rabbit.

But freen didn't gave any attention to becky and Straight went to the table and opend the box so show becky all types of sex toys.

" That day you said you'll let me use dildos on you.. or in you." Freen smiled.

" Anyway. I didn't had any at that time but I ordered them. It just came today. But I was waiting to use them after you get better. But now It feels like you're all better now. Or never hurt at all...." Said freen.