73.

Mon came home with some snacks and other stuff.

" Wow! P'mon so many snacks..." Said freen with excitement.

" It's just something for sam. Since she is gonna stay home for a while." Said mon with a bit of sarcasm.

" A week. Just a week." Said sam.

" We'll see about that

" We'll see about that." Saying this mon went to the kitchen.

Becky and tulip came downstairs with a nice cat statue made by tulip.

" Wow! This one looks nice too." Said sam.

" Yeah! Aunt becky helped me." Said tulip.

" It's just...."

Mon came back from the kitchen with tea and some snack for everyone and interrupted becky.

....

"Their life went as smoothly as possible. For next few months everything went well. Tulip had already passed another class. she was also given the choice to skip a year. They were promoting her to the next next class. She already skipped two years before and already studying at class three. So everyone was older then her in her class. And she was the youngest so she was a easy target just like her mommy mon. Who was bullied a lot in school.

But tulip had more of her mom sam's gene so she wasn't that easy target for everyone. Instead of getting bullied she would boss around everyone around her. A one quality she had genetically imprinted in her.

Freen and Becky's house that was she building was also completed. The local gangs all withdrew their cases. Because curtains reasons no one knew. Freen definitely had nothing to do with that.

Freen Becky was finally finalizing their wedding date. It was around sam's birthday.

Nam finally started dating krik. Jim and type bought a house together and moved in.

Becky won a lots of cases so she became a really successful lawyer...." Said yhe to the new intern who spilled coffee on sam.

" Ohhh! So many things happened within five months....?" Said the intern..

" Yeah! That's why boss is not coming to the office for so long..."

" But you didn't even mentioned boss in your story..."

" I didn't..? Wait. So boss is really really sick now."

" What about the meds.. doctor gave her?"

" Ahhh,! That might be working but she is looking in a bad shape now. I saw her last month and she was unrecognisable."

" Ohh! Now what? Isn't there anything they can do?"

" Yeah! Doctor told her to have a surgery. But the changes are 50- 50."

" Ohhh... No. This can't be happening. They are so good together. Boss is also such a good soul.." the intern was teary.

Yhe started patting the intern's shoulder to comfort her.

" Why is all the intern's are so prone to snatching their bosses? I did it. Mon did it. And then sofie tried. And now that b*tch is after my woman..." Blondie said who was watching them from a far.

" Yhe.... Come here... I need you to check out something..." Said blondie.

" Coming." Yhe responded and came to blondie.

" Oh! She was sooooo.... Good. Nice girl... Her shoulders must be very soft too. Right?"  Said blondie with sarcasm.

" Oh! Please! someone's angry.... let's go I'll buy you a drink." Said yhe.

On the other side....

Mon went to the office after a while.

" We need your signature on bunch of documents. Some plans are pending for review. And some deals are waiting. It's a mess." Said krik panicking.

" Why didn't you went to my house for all of these?" Said mon.

Mon was driving a car and krik was sitting beside her.

" It's because sam told me not to come. I think she is depressed..."

" Yeah! You think? Stay in your home for few months you'll be too..." Said mon.

Mon has changed a lot in these months because she was taking care of one kid that acts like adult and one adult that act like kid. Also a huge company like Diversity.

" Okay! Then we need to visit some brunches too.." said krik looking at his phone.

" All today....?"

Krik press his lips together like he has nothing to say.

" Let's go. Let's do this..." Said mon and kept driving.

...

Mon finally reached the brunch that was directly under sam's supervision.

Sofie was already waiting outside with a milk tea.

In these months sofie had to go to sam's house everyday to review that days work. And in this time she came much closer to Chankimha family. Mon eventually understood that sofie had no interest in sam. It's just they knew each other and that's all.

Now mon had nothing against her. Mon and sofie became friends. Sam was happy too. Tulip also very font of sofie.

" Hello sofie..!" Said mon coming out of the car.

" Hello! P'mon. How about a milk tea?" Said sofie showing the milk tea.

" Oooohhhh! Thank you so much. I really needed that. It's so much work today..." Mon said taking the milk tea.

" P'mon are you staying here for long?"

" Yeah! I have to review the pending plans and attend a meeting then go home." Mon said.

" They are still working on those. They will be ready till evening. You don't need to stay here for that long. P'mon you just attend the meeting and go home. I'll bring the plans to your home. P'sam needs you more anyway." Said sofie with a sad face.

" Will you? Ohhh! That will be great...." Said mon siping on her milk tea.

" Okay. How is p'sam?" Said sofie.

" She is.... Not fine. Today she coughed blood. It's new thing... I asked dr. Rim and she said it's normal in this stage. But I am really worried though. Her health is decreasing day by day. What am I gonna do....?" Said mon almost crying.

" P'mon don't worry. She'll be okay. Dr. Rim is one of the best neurologist in Thailand. So she's in good hands. Dr. Rim treated my father too.... She'll be okay. You just go home to p'sam and take care of yourself and p'sam..." Said sofie with a comforting face.

Mon almost started crying. She was being strong for sam. But her tears broke finally.

Sofie hugged mon to comfort her.

' yeah! You should go home quickly. And spend last few days with sam. That she had left.' Sofie thought to herself and smiled a bit while hugging mon.......