47.

After freen and Becky had dinner. She drove becky back at her home.
In the car becky's situation was getting worst. Because the alcohol she drank was too much. And the alcohol just kicked in at the time.

' what is happening to me? Where am I? Who is that? I can't see anything. It's all blurry. who is that? Who is driving?' Becky suddenly panicked.

" Who are you...?" Becky whispered. Then becky pit her hands on freen's face.

Freen was driving. But when becky hands she was surprised.

" Oh! Ms. Armstrong keep it in your pants." Freen said with a smirk.

...

After they reached home.
Becky can't even walk straight. And hit her head while getting out the car.

" Becky wait." Freen quickly came out to held becky.

Freen picked up becky in her hands and took her upstairs.

And gently put her on the bed.

" Oh my god! How much did you drink? And you know you weight heavy when drank? I almost broke my back carrying you here." Freen kissed becky on her forehead.

Freen stood up to leave. But becky held her hands.

" Where are you going?" Asked becky.

" To take a shower.." freen replied.

" I wanna ..... Join.. can I ?" Becky asked.

" Okay. I'll make a bath ready. Meanwhile you drink some milk to sobar up." Freen kissed becky's forehead. And gave becky the glass of milk. That a maid just left there.

Becky drunk the milk like a baby.

Freen went to the bathroom and prepared a bath for two of them.

After sometime when she returned to tell becky that the bath was ready.

To her surprise she found becky was long gone into the dreamland. Maybe dreaming something naughty. Because she laughed in her dreams.

" Are you doing it in you dreams. We supposed to do it in real li.... Never mind. You're too cute." Freen kissed becky's forehead. Then freen took the bath alone.

....
Next day becky wake up with a headache.

" Oh! My head. Where is freen? I don't remember anything? Did we do it?" Becky started looking everywhere to find any kind of hinds that might say that they did it.

The room wasn't messed up. Freen fixed her side of the bed. Becky's last nights cloths are folded on the sofa. She was wearing her night gown. Nothing suspicious.

" Who folded my clothes? Only freen." She answered her own question.

" Still did we do it?" Becky asked again.

Anyway she changed and came down stairs. To find nam was sitting on the couch.

Freen was still no where to be found.

" P'nam where is freen?" Becky asked.

" Oh! Hi Becky! I am fine. Thank you for asking,.." nam said sarcastically.

" Oh! Sorry p'nam it's just. Last night...."

" Oh! Did my friend just lost her V- card?" Said nam.

" No... I mean I don't know."

" What do you mean? You don't know?"

" I drank some whiskey like you said and then I can't remember anything."