29.

" I know where becky is . Let's go....." Said freen coming out.

" Where? How?" Said sam confusingly.

" Well love does give you teleportation powers too...." Jim mumbled to kirk.

Kirk still couldn't understand anything yet.

Freen put the location in the car.

" P'mon drive us there." Freen said.
Then freen went into the car and sat down.

Sam opened the car door for mon. Mon sat on the driving seat and started driving.

" We should also inform the police. Because this guy is nuts. He has done five murders within his age of 15. And being in a prison for over 10 years.." said kirk going through the file.

" Humm..." Jim agreed.

Sam call the police and told them about the location.

Suddenly the car stopped.

" Why did you stopped the car all of a sudden? P'mon!" Freen said.

Then everyone looked out to see someone standing infront of the car.

Freen got angry. She stepped out of the car and started screaming.

" YOU F*CK . IF YOU WANNA DIE THEN GO LAY INFRONT OF ANOTHER F*CKING CA......." Freen was stunned to see that it was type.

" P'type?" Freen whispered.

Sam also came out to see. Kirk came out also.

" Who the f*ck is this?" Kirk said.

" Kirk language..." Sam stopped him.

" Language. Haven't you heard nong?"

Sam gave kirk a dead eye.

" Type what are you doing here?" Sam asked turned to type.

" I want to tell you something khun sam. I am the one who ruined your relationship. I am the one who ...... Who... Nita kidnapped becky. Nita did that. Nita kidnapped becky because that will make mon and freen sad...."
Type said all in one sentence.

" Type type... Breathe...why are you doing this now ?" Sam said angrily.

" I don't know. But doing this work I lost the most precious person in my life. And I hated myself. I hated my life. But Nita contacted me again and said that she would get me back with jim again...."

" Jim?" Kirk said confusingly.

" That Nita again... Ufff. I can't get enough of her..." Said freen.

" What the h*ll is taking you so long?" Said jim coming out of the car. Because it was very late.

She was surprised and confused to see type standing. He was in tears.

" Sam... ." Jim said.

Sam looked back at jim who came outside.

" Jim ... Umm...." Sam lost her words.

" P'jim ..." Mon quickly held jim because she was about to faint.

" Sam why is he here?" Said jim" huh! Isn't he already done ruining your life. Now he is wasting our precious time." Said jim

" It's Nita. She kidnapped becky." Sam said.

" So what? He is in our team now?" Jim said.

" Looks like it."

" I don't believe him. I don't trust him."

" Jim..." Type said crying.

" Let's just go now. Every moment we are here wasting becky is going through h*ll. EVERY MOMENT." said freen then she went back to the car and slammed the car.

*Slam*.

" Let's go. Everyone." Mon said.

Sam opened the car door for mon again. Then sam sat in the front seat. Jim and kirk sat down in the back seat beside freen. Type sat in the rear seat alone.

Mon drove away fast.

On the other side becky was crawling around in a muddy Wearhouse with her eyes and hands tied up.

Becky's pov.

My head hurts. My stomach was hurting. I can't move my legs. It's also wet. Is it blood. My hands are tied behind my back. But it must be blood. My logs... No it's between my legs.... My v..i... Why is it hurting so much....?

I couldn't see anything. But the smell is awful. Like I am in a pig farm or something. I can hear animals. Pigs mostly. The place is moldy I can feel it. It's muddy too.

I can't move.

" HELPPP.... HELPP...." I screamed. I forgot that I am in England. I screamed in my native language.

I only heard some foot step coming forward.

It feels like a man. Heavy foot steps like a man. He is approaching to me.

He is near me.

" O ma god. You're awake. i thought you died. You girls nowadays are so weak. All I did was touched you and you started bleeding. Are you in that period thing....?" Said a heavy voice.

He is now very close to me. I can feel his breath now. It's darty and very bad. He is breathing in my nack. He is... Is he trying to kiss me.?

I started shaking in fear. I can see anything. But I can only feeling a hand on my lips. He grabbed it and pulled my lips. Forward. And kissed me....

I was disgusted. In this moment all I wanted was to die. I don't want to live now.

The guy bit my lips. I tried to move but my body had no strength is left.

All my life's memories were flushing infront of my eyes.

P' mon. Dad mom.. tulip.... Freen .....

Still couldn't tell you I loved you. Even when you're infront of me I couldn't tell you. And now I am here Middle no where . Already taken advantage of... A man a disgusting man bit away my lips.

I can taste my blood and his darty saliva in my mouth. I spit out the blood and his saliva.

" Who are you? Why are you doing this to me? What have I done to you?"  I asked him.

" You haven't done anything to me. But it seemed like that you did something to the  crazy lady something. She just sold you to me. Although I take nothing to spend a night with someone like you. But I take what I get. Now stop talking and spread your legs."

He said in his disgusting voice. I had no strength left. I haven't ate anything in so many hours now.

He is on top of me now. But I couldn't feel anything else. Everything went blank. Like I left my last breath.

" Freen...."

End of becky's pov.

In the car.

" How much time is left?" Freen asked.

" We're almost there." Mon said and sped up the car even more.

" Becky hang on na. I am coming. I'll kil that bastard. Hang on na.. don't be scared. I am coming...." Freen thought while a small tear drop fell from freen's eyes.