16.

After freen and sara came down from the giant wheel they went for a walk.

It was almost 8 in the night.

" With her I lost the track of the time. How that happened. Her hands on my hands, her head on my shoulder. Is so peacefull. I never felt this kind of peace in my life before. What she have done. Today not even once I thought of becky. When I came to England I knew becky is here too. So all I wanted is to meet her. But now I don't wanna see her. May be if I see her again I might not stay faithful to the beautiful woman next to me." Freen thought while walking and holding hands with sara.

" What are you thinking love?" Sara said.

But freen was surprised to hear a nickname so quick.

" Oh! Nothing so many people here..this place is really crowded.."

" Oh! Yes this giant wheel is great tourist attraction."

"Let's get out of here."

" Sure. Where you wanna go? I know one place it's empty."

Freen looked at sara with a smirk.

Sara said with a smile" it's my home. I live alone so. There won't be anyone else to disturb as."

Freen looked at her and then smiled.

" Let's go" Said freen.

But freen noticed that sara was gulping and looking around so much.

" Let me get some water first." Said freen.

" Okay be quick."

Freen ran to the nearest shop. Sara stood on the side of the road and looked at freen in the shop. Sara smiled at freen  and thinking how she got a woman like freen to fall in love with her.

It was really crowded that day. Everyone was walking in hurry only sara wasn't in a hurry. She kept smiling at freen while she bought a bottle of water.

Suddenly someone collapsed with sara.
A woman her beer fall to the ground and all over at sara's coat.

" I am so sorry.." said that woman.

" It's okay! I am sorry I was zoned out for a moment." Sara said wiping her coat.

" I am sorry I was also spaced out for a moment. I am really sorry about your coat. Here's my number please give me a call  I'll pay for dry cleaning." That woman gave her a card.

" Rebecca Patricia Armstrong! ." Sara read that card in her mind.

" Is this the becky freen was talking about? No it couldn't be but the name is a perfect match." Sara thought. Before she could say anything to becky she left.

And freen appeared.

" Oh my god what happened?" Freen said seeing sara's coat all socked up.

" Someone just collapsed with me." Sara said smiling.

" Are you okay."

" Yeah! I am fine"

" What kind of person collapsed with a person standing on the side of a road? They just don't care about people just a princess in there own world." Said freen angrily.

" Oh my god! You're so cute! Baby when you get angry." Sara touched freen's nose and said.

Freen looked away." Here's water."
Freen gave water to sara.

" Thank you." Sara drank water and then looked at freen and smiled.

Then they both went to sara's car.

....

" I need to wake up early tomorrow." Mon said to sam who was hugging her with a smile.

" Okay sleep now then." Said sam

" What about tulip and Becky? They both haven't eaten anything. Sometimes it feels like we have two kids." Mon said.

Sam smiled and hugged mon even tightly..

" Have you thought of calling freen?"

" But we haven't talked....."

" But she is your sister. You should call her. please."

" Okay. I'll call her first thing in the morning." Said sam.

" Mommy. Mommy mon. Mommy sam!" Small footsteps were heard.

Mon quickly buttoned up her shirt and fixed her hair. Sam helped mon with her pants zip.

" Baby......" Sam quickly hugged tulip" you wake up .."

" Mommy where did you go.?" Said tulip crying.

" No no we didn't went anywhere. We are just talking." Sam said hugging tulip.

.....

Freen and sara held hands walking alone the in the street.

" Freen do you miss becky?" Asked sara.

" Humm. Sometimes. When I am alone annd need a friend. But since I met you I seemed to have forgot to remember her."

Sara looked at freen with a smile.

And tightly gripped freen's hand and then put her head on freen's shoulder.

" Let's have some ice cream." Said sara.

" Okay. But it's cold outside should we eat ice-cream now?" Freen Said.

But sara pouted and looked at freen. So freen bought two ice creams.

Freen and sara started to eat the ice cream.

" Wow freen you eat so fast. I didn't even bit the cone yet and you are almost finished eating the ice-cream." Said sara looking at freen's ice cream.

" It's okay. I can always wait until you're finish"  freen said with a smirk.

" Always?" Asked sara with a smile.

" Always." Freen nodded.

" We'll see." Sara said with a seductive smile.

...

Nita and type landed in England.

" I don't know whya you're doing this? You already ruined their lives.." Said type.

" It's none of your business. By the way jim you're sweetheart is here too. If you wanna meet her." Said nita then sat inside the car.

" But they are so good together why are you here?"

" Can't I be here in my own work?"

" Nooo."

" You're right. You know me so well." Nita laughed very loudly. Then she stopped laughing and said " get a texi and follow me."

The car rushed out. Type followed Nita's car in a texi.
"Take me to see giant wheel..." Nita said with a smirk.
It was already too dark to see without a light. The car head lights showed the road in front. But the driver was scared to see Nita's smiling face in the rear view mirror.

He drove very slowly.
..........

Don't forget to follow me and comment your feelings in the comments for me to read.