67.

Freen came to the restaurant and saw sara sitting on a corner table and bress was standing right by her.

Freen knee bress was thinking about doing something stupid.

" Thank you bress..." Freen said first going to bress. To dismiss her.

Freen then looked at sara who hasn't changed in all this year's. Now just looks a more like a thai person. Since she started wearing clothes according to thai fashion at the time. Specifically clothes from freen's clothing line.

" HI sara. Good to see you." Said freen. Expecting a reply in English. But she was surprised to hear what sara said.

" Good to see you too freen." Said sara in thai smiling.

" Wow! You learned thai?" Freen was surprised and sat infront of sara.

" Yeah! I did. Since. I am living here." Said sara.

" Living here? How long?"

" It's been a while. I am a teacher here."

" Wow. Which school?"

" You'll be surprised. Your's nephew's school."

" What?"

" Yeah! Can you believe that. I was so surprised when I first saw your sister."

" You've met my sister?"

" Yeah!"

" Why didn't she told me?"

" May be because of your past..!" Bress who was still there watching over freen's every move.

" Bress.... Why are you still here?"

"Oh! I forgot to congratulate you for your engagement with KHUN BECKY....!" said bress.

Freen kept looking at bress.

" Congratulations about your engagement with khun BECKY.! " Bress left saying that.

...

" Sorry about that." Freen said with her head down.

" It's okay. I guess she knew about us." Said sara.

" Yeah!"

" So how have you been?"

" As you can see." Said freen.

" I shouldn't have asked.( Laughing.) You finally got her. I remember you saying her name while you're with me. Anyone could've been angry. But it felt like one of a life opportunity. To be with you."

" Sara. I am..."

" Don't bother it. I am over you. I just wanted to tell you that. That's why I am here. I am actually dating someone."

" Wow., That's great. Who is the lucky one?"

" You're the lucky one. I just met him. He is so nice. I call hime nop."

" Oh! Nop?"

" Yeah! That one. I remember him you talked about him. But I just wanted talk to him. Because both of us kind of on the same boat. So we talked and then we both saw how much we both love our one sided love. And he was like... I really envy you, you atleast get to be with your crush for even a little bit. And I was like. Oh! I wish I have someone who liked me as much as you liked becky. So we figured we can love someone that doesn't love us back. Or give the same love to each other. We choose option two.."

" Good for you. Both of you...." Freen smiled in relief and hugged sara.

When bress saw that from out side. She came running towards them.