21.

Becky was almost about to fall down in the tracks from the platform.

But someone pulled her back.

" Frank!" Becky said in surprise.
Frank is the classmate becky can rely on. He was always by her side. Also there in the noon in the park.

" Becky what are you doing? Are you mad.? You're about to fall down in front of the train."

The train stopped in the station making a loud sound.

Becky came back to reality.

" Oh my God. I was about to...." Becky started panicking.

Frank hugged Becky tightly.

" Suhhhh! It's okay . It's okay. It's okay.... don't worry...." And said all of that to calm her down.

....
Frank held becky and took her to a caffe nearby.

" Milktea.." frank picked up a milk tea for becky.

" Thank you and sorry. You missed your train." Becky said.

" Don't worry. I get always get another train."

" So why? What happened? I won't ask. But you can tell me if you want to."

" Actually I don't. But thanks for being there to save me. I owe you."

" Humm. You owe me your life. So now you have to do everything I tell you."

" Huh!" Becky said in surprise.

" You have live. No matter what." Said frank smiling.

Becky relived and smiled.

" Promise me."

" Promise." Becky said smiling.

" You're cute when you laugh."

" Frank I don't want to ruin this moment. But...."

" You got a lover. I mean you already love someone. I know. But worth of try. I just want you to know I am here no matter what. I won't force you or bother you by telling how much I like you. But I'll be there whenever you need me. Like a friend or a lover."

" Thank you frank." Becky grabbed her hands.

" What if your lover sees us like this?"

" She won't. How you know she is here?"

" I saw you hugging her. The way you hugged her it was obvious that... i thought you were so happy that you were out of your mind."

" I wish."

" So tell me tell me. Spill the tea sis"
He made a female like gesture with his hand that made becky laugh.

" Stop.... I can't do th.... is." Becky started crying.

" Omg is it that time of year again. Stop. may be cry.. okay cry....." Frank gave her his shoulders to cry on...

....

Mon came back from the amusement park with a tired sam and tulip.

Tulip fell asleep and sam was too tired to say anything.

" Go on get some sleep." Mon said to sam.

" Humm." She went to tulip's room and put her to bed.

" Okay now let's get something to drink." Said sam.

" No sam you already drank from all the beer you drank earlier." Mon tried to stop sam.

" Umm! I sure am but I am enough sover to remember I am your boss now. And how dere you call me by my name." Sam said in a serious voice.

" Are you serious?" Mon asked in disbelief.

" Of course. Now is the time for your punishment."

" What punishment?"

Sam stood silent. And looked at mon from top to bottom.

" You have grown into a fine woman. My dear. And it seems like I haven't seen you you properly so... Strip for me." Sam looked at mon intensely.

" here?"

" Humm.."

" But becky will come and see us."

" Well then... let's go in th..."

" Speaking of becky have you called n'freen yet?"

" No but I will." Sam approached mon..

" Not until you call n'freen." Mon stopped her.

" I know how to boss around the boss..." Mon thought.

Sam's face went down. She went back in the room to grab her phone to call like a defeated warrior..

Sam finally called freen.

" Hello nong.?"

( Phi? You're calling from a unknown number. Did you changed your phone number.?)

" No no that. I am.. I am out of country now. In England to be precise."

(England?)

" Yeah! I found mon . And do you know I have a daughter too. I made a gift to mon and mon took it. That's how we got the greatest gift. Her name is tulip. She is very intelligent just like you and me. And also I met Becky too. She remembers you a lot."

( Phi.. phi. I am actually busy right now. With work. I'll call you back sometime.)

" Yeah! Right."
Sam disconnected the call. Sam knew freen's not gonna call her back. Cause that's what she is been doing to freen for years. She was so busy that she never paid any attention to her little sister that now it's too late.

" I know what can make you feel better. Becky." Sam smiled.

Then she called jim.

" Hey jim what happened to the thing I told you to do?."

(Oh! I really forgot. I was busy drinking last night. And I was wasted till noon. So I didn't had the time. But I'll it right away. )

" Do it fast."

Sam disconnected the call and went inside.

" Now I called her and also call jim. So now can we go back to where we left?"

" Sure." Mon said smiling.

Sam came closer to mon and then she kissed her. Mon's hands were busy exploring sam's body. Her hands went through sam's back.

" Baby..." Sam said.

Mon was offended by this and pinches sam's back.

" Aww..." Said sam.

" You call that to tulip."

" I am sorry monmon. Is that okay my milk tea.?"

" Umm. You're something else...." Mon also started kissing sam now.

They both were lost in each other. Almost inseparable. Sam pushed mon on the kitchen counter. And kissed.

*Fridge door opening sound**

Sam and mon were studded. They stopped kissing and looked at the fridge.

" We're out of milk." Said becky from behind the door,

Then she grabbed some water and left.

" When did she came back?" Mon asked.

" No idea." Sam mouthed the words.

Sam mon both went to the living room following becky.

" Becky when did you came back?"

" Just now."

"We didn't hear you come."

" You would have. But it seemed like you're busy doing something people do inside a room..." Becky said and went into her room.

Mon and sam looked at each other. Their mission was still incomplete. ....