57.

Next morning becky wake up wrapped up in freen's arm. In pink gown becky looked like a sweet rose blossom. Whereas freen in her usual black gown looked like a thorn protecting the rose.

Becky wake up to face the most beautiful face in the world. That beautiful face was in peace and satisfaction. A small smile was in that face.

Becky kissed that beautiful face. And proceeded to move her hands to get up. As she just moved the left hand of freen. Freen grabbed her with her right hand tightly..

" Sleep." Freen said and then went back to sleeping. Becky didn't felt it before. But now freen grabbed her waist she felt a pain in her abdomen.

" Oh!" Becky elt out a small moan.

" I haven't done anything yet.." freen said in her sleep.

" It's just my.. my..." Becky put her hand in between her legs. Now she knew why it was acheing so much.

With the last nights game they played. Becky now was feeling the side effects.

" Oh! I am sorry.." freen noticed and quickly got up and got a medicine and pain killer for becky.

" Becbec put this there. No..I'll put it...." Saying this freen started rubbing the medicine directly to Becky's pu*sy.

" Freennnn!" Although it was acheing still becky felt a happy sensation in there from freen's touch.

" Freen stoppppp!" Said becky putting her hands on her face to hide her red face.

" What? I am just applying the medicine." Said freen laughing.

" No need..." Saying this becky stood up and went to the bathroom.

Freen sat there in confusion.

.....
Sam woke up next day with a sevier  headache.

The headache was so sevier that she fell to the ground.

Mon wake up to a mild moaning sound. Wake up shocked seeing sam on the ground moaning in pain.

" Khun sammmm! Your medicines....." Mon quickly went to the drawer to take out sam's medicines.

" Khun sam take this.." mon got sam her medicines out of the package.  Then gave her a glass of water.

Sam slowly took her medicines. Then sam sat on the floor supporting her head on mon's shoulders.

" You're going to the hospital right now." Mon said in a serious voice.

" But. I have... To .. go to the ..." Sam tried to say something. But couldn't.

" See khun sam you're still can't talk. I am not listening to you anymore. You're going and I am coming with you. " Said mon.

" But mon..."

" I am one of the bosses in the company and I am ordering you to take a leave so you will.." said mon in her Bossy voice.

After that there wasn't much she can say.

Mon took sam to see a doctor.

" Wow. So many degrees.." said sam.

" Yes! I am legal." Said doctor in a deep voice.

" Oh! You heard that.?" Said sam.

She was sorting out some papers. She looked up and saw two beautiful women sitting infront of her.

" Oh! I almost didn't see you there... I am Rima shicdar. Most people call me rim." Said the doctor removing her glasses.

" Hello doctor rim" said mon.

" Hello doc." Said sam.

" You must be a bottom." She whispered. Then she loudly said." What's bothering you?" Said rim.

" Humm... Why you asume something's bothering us.?" Said sam in a serious voice.

" Well you won't came here if everything was fine na would you?" Said Rim.

" I am.." sam was about to say something but mon stopped her and said" she was having some headaches for sometime. We went to a different doctor before. But it wasn't working out since she was still having the migrants.."

" Oh! Let me look." Saying this Rim stood up and came to sam. 

She started looking at sam top to bottom. Then faced her.

" Would you mind stepping over to the examination chair." Pointing at a chair.

" Okay." Sam clearly didn't liked the way she was looking at her and felt uncomfortable.

" Miss...? I know her name but quite not sure about your's" Rim looked at mon and asked smiling.

" Kornkamon Armstrong Chankimha. You can call me mon." Mon said smiling and shaking hands with Rim.

" Oh! Thank you mon. i thought I had to remember all of that." Said Rim acting like relieved.

" Aren't you supposed to be good at remembering?" Sam said sitting on the chair.

" Yeah! I am very good at remembering. That's why I would probably remember her beautiful face." Said Rim smiling.

" I swear if you say anything else about my wife ever again....." Said sam.

" Wife...?" Rim put her hands on her chicks like she already became a shipper in surprise screamed.

" What kind of doctors is that?" Sam said annoyingly.

" I am  a neurologist kind... Get it... Brain... Docter." Said Rim getting out some equipment

" Aren't you supposed to treat brain how are you going to that with a crack one yourself..?" Sam said in confusion.

Rim totally ignored her and then went to check sam.

Sam was clearly annoyed. And mon can see that sam was jealous. Mon stood in silence and watched sam getting checked.

After check up sam went out first.

Mon stayed in. Rim told mon some thing.

" You need to be careful about her. She shouldn't take any problems in her mind. No hardwork or any worries. It would be really bad for her. It's not looking good for her. I can't properly say anything now. We still need to wait for the reports. Make sure that she is taking the medicines." Said rim.

Mon left the docters office in hurry and worried. Mon looked at sam who was waiting for mon. Sam looked confused why is mon so sad.

Mon looking at sam with pity.

.......

_____________________

Okay I am not lazy. But Rim name was used before in the story. But this is a different Rim and it's important for the story so hang in there and support the story.....