28.

Sam, mon , jim, krik and freen all got into a white bmw.

They left mon's father at home to take care of tulip.

Mon was driving the car since only she has the driving Licence in uk.

" So where are we going?" Mon asked.

" I already put the address on gps . Just drive there." Krik said.

Sam was sitting in the front seat. And jim freen krik was sitting in the back.

Jim and krik was talking about some things about work. Freen was busy in her thoughts.

Mon was busy driving. And sam was looking at mon.

" So khun sam can you tell me now what happened? Why you look like this? Why do you have to be hospitalized? Tell me ."

" Mon.... Actually......,i...i...i..i.." sam said stuttering.

" Oy. Sam why are you sssstuttering...?" Said jim angrily.

" You know your wife was admitted to the hospital for low pressure. Her blood pressure dropped to the floors. And so did she. But in the night when we went to see her she wasn't in the room she broke the window and fled the hospital." Kirk said.

" Good thing she was in ground floor.oh... and then she went to her parents house talked to freen and took her along with her and then she went to the king's house at 2pm..." Jim said cutting kirk's words.

" We all thought she was gone mad. So we looked every asylum in the city. Then we got a call from sir phoom. Who told us that freen and sam was there at there house. And sam was in hospital robe....."

" These two were planning to come here alone."

" Good thing sir phoom is a friend or else... She would be in prison waiting for death sentence." Said kirk.

" Yeah."

Mon looked at sam with fed up eyes. But she had to focus on her driving.

" Hey sam how did you know about the situation here? About becky." Kirk asked.

" I called here in mon's house from hospital. And the neighbours told me about everything. So I thought mon needs me I should be here. Also my guts was telling me something must be wrong here.." sam explained.

" Oy. You're guts was telling you to eat something. You haven't had anything for a day..." Said jim hitting sam's arm.

" I understand why your here. Your wife and sister-in-law is in problem. But what about nong (freen)? Why is she here...." Kirk asked confusingly.

Mon looked back at roads. And sam and jim both ignored the question. Kirk sat there in a awkward silence.

After sometime.
Jim whispered." We don't talk about that. Not in front of her.." pointing at freen.

Kirk didn't understand at all.

...

After sometime the white bmw stopped in front of a old rusty broken garage.

" Khun sam why are we here?" Mon whispered in fear.

" Follow me" sam said.

Mon obeyed. Sam came out and opened the car door for mon.

Freen also came down Frist and held the door open for jim.

Everyone went inter the garage since the door was open.

Mon tightly held sam's arm.

" So you guys called...." A old guy in a wheelchair said.

The old guy maybe forgot to wear his pants. He was totally naked under his waist. He was wearing a old moldy t shirt. Good thing he had a huge belly that hid his thing.

After just entering mon turned around and buried her face in sam's back.

" He is naked." Mon said.

Jim also hid behind kirk but didn't forgot to click a photo first.

" Have a seat." The guy pointed his finger at a old rusty couch that was supposed to be in musium. The couch had living cockroaches and dead mice on them.

" We rathar not. We're in a hurry." Freen Said with a serious face.

" Okay okay you young bloods. Always in hurry." He stood up and there was a dead bird under him.

He then bend over in front of them. That was enough to even make freen and sam look away.

" Here's the file. It had all the data. The guy you're looking at is a monster so I hope you find that girl fast. Or else I can guarantee you wont find her in one piece or alive..." The guy handed a file to sam. But sam didn't wanted to touch anything he touched so kirk took it.

Kirk was about to say thank but sam stopped him and put  100 pounds on his deak.

And stormed off with mon.

Kirk and jim followed. But freen stayed there.

" What else do you know about him? Tell me where can he hide becky? Where is he?" Freen asked enraged.

The guy stood up and came near freen still being butt naked.

" What would I get for that information? "

" I will give you another 100 pounds. So you can buy some pants to put on.." freen said disgusted.

" Well.... I don't need money. Do I look like someone who cares about money?"

"...."

" I need human interaction. Maybe you can have sex and I'll give you what you want..." The looked down at freen's chest.

Freen gripped her hands in a punch position and looked at the man with anger.

*Gulps.*.

" You crazy b*tch. Just give me a hug and I'll give you what you want..."

Freen gave him a dead stair instead.

" Omg... Your eyes just like a Chinese goddess. I love you marry me..." The man kneeled down in front of freen.

Freen disgustingly approached to leave.

" Okay. He have a farm house outside london. In a country. I'll send you the location..."

" You don't have my number..."

The man smirked. Then did something in his watch. And a notification came in freen's phone.

**Blink**

Freen was surprised.

The man winked at freen. Freen just left without saying a word.

" Put on some pants for god shake. And I am THAI.... AND EVEN WE DON'T HAVE A SMALL THING LIKE THAT IN OUR COUNTRY.." freen came back and said that to the man's face and left.

" I love you.... I LOVE YOU..... PLEASE MARRY ME.... HAVE MY KIDS......"

but freen was long gone..