75.

Sam and freen came back home. Mon was already waiting.

" Baby! Are you okay?" Mon quickly ran to the car as soon as she saw freen pull over.

" I am fine." Said sam.

" Yeah! We went to the park. Then shopping mall. Then watched the new Barbie movie...... Well I watched it. She slept all the way." Freen said from the driver side.

" Oh! That's must be tiresome. Wad the movie really bad?" Said mon.

" No the movie was fantastic. I enjoyed it." Said freen.

Mon helped sam to get out of the car.

" What's good about a movie about a toy. It's a doll. Let it be. ...." Said sam.

" Phi didn't you enjoyed toystory?"

" Nah!"

Mon sam and freen entered the house.

Sam quickly took a seat on the couch. Because she was really tire all day.

And started thinking about what dr. Kim said.

*****

" Your health is decreasing. Mostly signaling that the tumor is expanding. So you need to take the real pills now. I'll change the meds. And I already send the meds to the lab to examine. Your blood reports will be ready soon. I'll send them to your house." Said dr. Kim.

Sam was lying on the chair.

" No doctor. Freen will collect it from the hospital. Don't send them home." Said sam.

" Sam your life is in danger. I need to know if your home is safe or not."

" It's the safest place in the world. It's just someone from outside. Someone jealous of us maybe. I'll find that out."

" For that you need to be fine first. And take the pills I gave you. And maybe now we need to do a surgery. I can tell you after the blood reports comeback." Said dr. Kim.

....

Sam's train of thought was distracted by mon who asked her if she wants anything.

" Baby! You want some coffee?"

" No! I am fine."

" But I'll have some juice." Said freen sitting in front of sam.,

" Okay. What juice.?" Said mon.

" Anything is fine." Sam answered for freen.

Mon kind of got the hint that sam wants her to give two sisters some privacy.

Mon left quickly.

" Phi. Are you going to say anything to p'mon?" Freen asked.

" Dr. Kim already changed the meds. So I am gonna take them now. And lets just go as it's going. Because I don't wanna hurt mon's feeling. She already went through so much in past few months. So let's keep it to ourselves. " Said sam.

" Humm... Maybe phi. It's not right. To hide something from your partner. It's not okay. It may come back as something more more.... It's just. It may hurt in another way. And hurt her even more." Freen said.

" Okay."

"It's gonna be okay. As long as you two are together. And I am always with you." Said freen. Freen stood up to leave.

Sam stood up too. Freen gave sam a big tight hug..

" Am I disturbing?" Said mon.

In her hands a tray with four glasses of freshly squeezed orange juice.