52.

" can we do that?" Said freen in her phone.

(What ?) Becky said confused.

" That? That .. punishment thing..?" Freen said begging.

( Why?)

" Because I am here going crazy. I can't focus on my work. I am just worried what it could be. please Just get it over with. It's killing me."

( Okay. But no. It's also part of your punishment that you get tortured like this.)

" Becky! You're killing me. I am begging you."

( Ah... Ah. Not so easily Chankimha. I will take my own sweet time. I'll let you know.)

Becky disconnected the call.

" Ahhhhhh! I feel like I just put my own head in the lioness's den."
Freen said and bumped her head on her desk.

...

On the other hand.

Becky couldn't figure out what punishment to give to freen.

" This is my only chance. I need to think of a plan to punish freen. That she can never think of any other woman ever again."

" Oh! Its so hard. I think I need help." Then she called jim.

Jim who was totally wasted of alcohol with nam. Couldn't pick up the call. So nam picked up.

" Hello... P' jim."

( Hello. N'becky it's nam. P'jim is wasted now. I am only in my senses. What happened my love?)

" Oh! P'nam. I need to see you."

( Oh! N'becky. I am sorry. But if you said that before I knew you're dating freen. I would've considered. But now....)

" P' nam it's not like that. I need your help. Where are you?"

( Okay we're at bba bar.)

" Bar? Now. It the morning."

(Umm... Okay bye nong.)

... Becky took her things and left her office to go to the bar.

...

" Mon! Mon! Wait." Sam ran after mon who was almost to her car.

Mon suddenly stop.

" Who was that?" Asked mon.

" She was here for the interview."

" I know that. But why was she inside with you? And why did you took much more time with her?" Asked mon being angry.

" Let me explain... She is my old teacher's daughter. When I was talking to her I saw her name and asked her about her father. And she told me she is the daughter of smith. "

" What?"

" Yeah! I was just asking about her father that's all."

" Are you sure?"

" Of course! Believe me."

Sam was trying to comply mon. But the whole scene was seen by blondie , yhe and the new girl.
When sam chased mon. The whole office was seeing that. So blondie , yhe and the new girl came to see what happened.

" Oh! Boss is standard." Yhe said.

" Ahh! What about me?" Blondie said.

" You're basic. You never do that to me. See how she is begging mon." Said yhe.

" Really. And mon is also so grateful of boss. Which you're never." Blondie said with annoyance.

" Really. Look how you're talking. Boss will never do this. Mon is so lucky."