76.

Mon saw lying on the couch while sam was hovering over mon. Kissing her neck, nape, shoulder...

" Ummm.... Khun sammmm....! Someone might come..." Mon said while already feeling so much pleasure.

Mon was already turned on because no one visited her garden until now for few months. So as soon as sam knocked on her door. She started watering her plants.

Sam was already feeling pressure seeing mon embarrassed and pleasured at the same time.

Sam successfully ignored mon's complaint. And started undressing her.

Sam started to pull down mon's dress with her hand. Mon stopped her with her hands.

" Khun sam...! Stop... Freen is home. Let's go to the room atleast."said mon.

Sam looked confused. Is her spell got weak or what happened. How is mon able to resist her.

Sam was totally wrong though mon wanted every part of it. Just worried about their daughter walking on them.

Mon lifted her lips towards sam to kiss. Sam kissed her lips.

The kiss was getting deeper. And both were lost in each other.

" Mommmmyyyyy.... Aunty cheated. Aunty freen cheated....! Aunty freen cheated....." A small voice was heard. Tulip was running down the stairs screaming. Freen was running behind her.

" I didn't. It's not cheating.... I wasn't...... Phi tell her....!" Freen said.

Sam mon was surprised and froze to their places. Freen and tulip stopped seeing them like that....

Sam was still hovering over mon. With her one hand being on mon's neck looking like chocking  and another is on mon's stomach. And mon's hand on sam's arm and another over her shoulder......

Freen seeing this quickly covered her and tulip's eyes

" We'll go now .... Sorry..." Said freen and picked up tulip to leave.

" No... Put me down.... Put me down... Mom is hurting mommy... Put me down..." Tulip started to struggle. And freen finally let go of tulip.

Tulip ran to sam and mon. Both sat up straight now. Tulip grabbed a magazine that was on the coffee table and started hitting sam with it.

" Bad mom.... Bad mom... Sam mom is bad. Sam mom hitting mommy. Why were you chocking mommy......?" Asked tulip.

Sam was trying to save herself from tulip.

" Mon... Little help..." Said sam.

Mon was laughing at tulip's cuteness. Now started to Stop tulip from hitting her.

" Baby.... Baby.. stop... Don't hit mom. She wasn't hurting mommy...." Said mon and pulled her to hug.

" Then what were you to doing...?" Said tulip.

" Mommy and mom were..... Umm.... Playing..." Said mon thinking for a good example.

" Okay! So you two were playing the adult game aunties play...?" Said tulip.

" Yeah! Freen..." Said sam looking at freen. Freen was laughing at the situation land in front of them....

" Oh....yeah! Tulip let's go to your room and rearrange your toys..." Said freen and picked up tulip.

" And let your mommies play their game." Said freen.

" Wanna tell your mommy to use a room next time...." Said freen going up stairs..

The living room stayed silent for a minute then sam and mon both brust into laughter.

....

Sofie stayed late in the office it was almost night but she still stayed at the office.

Sofie was going through some file in sam's office.

A call came that made her come out side.

" Hello...!" Said sofie.

( Hello. I think it's time for the second part of the plan..)

" Dr. Rim. you're rushing. I know you want to kill her too...."

( Yeah! That's why I am telling you to move to the second part fast.)

" Is she weak enough to not survive a surgery....?"

( She can't even walk a meter without other's help.)

" Hummm... What about the meds? Is she taking them properly?"

( She is.. and mon is making sure that she is taking them.)

" Wow.! Such good story to tell our kids...."

( Now who is rushing..? We both want her dead right so why not make it faster. So we can move on with our lives.)

" Yeah! Right.... But it came as a surprise to me that you want her dead."

( Yeah! I wouldn't have known it if you didn't told me. Thanks for meeting me that day.)

" Yeah! I was surprised to see your background. I knew I recognised the surname... Dr. Rima motwani...." Sofie said a smirk.

( Hummm... I will avange my sister.... Nita...)

" Dr. Rim hold your horses. Let's make her suffer more for what she did to you."

( She needs to suffer in hell. But let's make her suffer here. Before she receives her punishment in hell.)

" Hummm. First make her immune system so weak that she can't even stand up..."

( Hummm....)

Sofie cut the call and went back in to fine some document.