14.

After talking for a long time mon yawned.

" Let's go to sleep." Sam said.

" Okay!" Mon said.

Then they both went to becky's room. Since becky was sleeping with tulip tonight. .

" Two full grown adults in one room after 3 years so many things can happen." Sam teased mon a bit.

" Khun sammm..!" Said mon.

" What?" Sam laughed but it was a bit loud.

" We are gonna get a noise complaint if you keep up that voice." Becky shouted from the other room.

...

" Shut up." Mon Said.

After a all these consideration sam thought it's better to keep it down and just sleep.

Sam held mon from behind and they snuggle to sleep.

Although sam woke up once in the midnight to see tulip. But then came back to bed.

....

Next morning as sam woke up and turned on the phone the phone started vibrating crazy.

" One hundred and thirty nine missed calls......!" Sam was surprised to see all these missed calls.

She opened the call log to know more details. She found out. 5 missed calls were from 5 different investors. But others were all from jim and krik.

She quickly called jim... Then when jim picked up the phone as soon as she picked up the phone sam put the phone down for a minute.

Then picked it up again.

" Are you done cursing me.?" Said sam.

" I can go on for another 5 minutes." Jim said angrily.

" Well. Then go on...."

" You careless in sensitive b*tch. Do you have any idea you word f*cking d*ck w*ch...." As jim was still cursing sam put down the phone again.

" So now are you done?" Said sam calmly.

" Yes. Where are you B*tch?" Said jim.

" I am at mon's house."

" WHAT? YOU F*CKIN.,.........." Jim started cursing again.

" So yeah. Last night I saw becky and followed her to mon's shop and then we reunited."

" WHAT? MON OWNS A SHOP NOW?"

" it's not her shop. She just works there."

" Tell me the address I am coming now,...." Said jim .

" Ok stop now! Slow down. I am telling you."

Sam told mon's address she saw in in the nameplate outside the house. And not to her surprise jim appeared within a 30 minutes.

They all sat down to talk.

" Where is tulip?" Said jim .

" She is still asleep." Said mon sitting beside sam.

" Hummm. She is definitely sam's daughter. You know mon once sam missed a very important exam because she fell asleep. Since her parents were rich at the time she didn't had to face any consequences." Jim said.

Sam already gave jim a death stare.

" Oh! Becbec you grew up so much. Now you look just like your phi. Just freen who grew up to be just like her phi." Pointing at sam.