2.

In a university of thailand.

Freen has went to a university for higher studies.

In 3 years freen has changed a lot.

" Have you heard about freen?"

" Yeah! She is the sister of diversity pop's ceo's sister."

" I heard she's gonna be the next ceo of Chankimha groups. Since her sister already have a successful company."

" Oh! She is so cute. And hot. I wish she was mine."

All the students regardless of their gender started talking about freen when she walked through the corridor in her gray suit.

" Uhhh. Today I have to meet with some investers." Freen talked to herself " I might even have to go right after my classes. I don't have any spare time now. I have to either leave my studies or look into our businesses."

" Then you should quit." A same age girl with freen came from behind and told to freen.

" Then I'll be first everytime," said that girl.

It's nam freen's friend in the university or her only friend after becky.
Freen was very popular in school and so in the university but not as much friends as she used to have.

" So are you quiting?" Asked nam.

" Shut up nam.."

" Okay. But we are going to England for the a little vacation. You have to come." Nam excitedly said.

" What do you mean by 'we'?" Freen asked curiously.

" You know my other friends like heng, saint, tax, rim."

" I am not coming. More over I have work. I am too busy with the company and other investors." Freen Said and started walking fast.

" Those are just excuses. Tell me the real reason. If it's financial then I got you. I am already paying for rim.." nam said teasingly.

Freen just gave her a look. Because it's definitely not money.

...

After the classes freen left for the meeting.

" Is this destiny or something else. So many places to visit but those idiots chose England. I know you're there becky but I can not confront you. Or I might show my true self. And you'll be disgusted." Freen sighed in the back of the car.

....

Meanwhile in England.

Mon's daughter tulip was growing so fast. Like her other mother( sam) she was very intelligent and sharpe. She understood everything. She was just two and a half years old she already could say capital of every country. She even remembered the multiplication table upto 20.

Most kids of her age started to learn how speck properly. But not her she got her extreme intelligence from her mother. She always act mature to her age..
She never cries when in day care. Even loves to read story books. Doesn't like to make troubles for her mom( mon). That's just makes mon's job easier.

Tulip also learnt about asia. But has a special interest in Thailand. She always asks questions about thailand to her daycare nanny. So the nany have to learn extra about thailand to answer her.

" Oh! Look who it is.... My dear tulip." The nanny.

" Hello.. teacher jenny. Say hello" becky said.

" Hello. How do you do maddam jenny." Tulip said while bowing in a English way.

Becky and jenny both were surprised.

" I was watching a old movie tomorrow. She must have watched it there." Said Jenny to becky." How do you do? Miss tulip."

" Ah! Right." Becky laughed it off.

After leaving tulip at the daycare becky went to her college.

" Wow today I have so many classes." Becky was talking to herself while crossing a road but suddenly she heard a known voice.

" Rebecca?" A asian man from across the road was calling her while waving her hands.

" Nop?" Becky looked at him with surprise.
....

_______________________________________
Sorry guys for the delay. But I am trying to make the chapters longer instead of breaking them into two chapters.

So tell me if you like longer chapters or more chapters but shorter ones?

Let me know about your thoughts in the comments and make sure to follow me