58.

Freen went to see sam because she went to the hospital today.

Mon was surprised to see freen there. Freen came in her usual black suit and white shirt with a pink broche which becky got her.

Freen stood outside for them to come out.

" Freen...! What are you doing here?" Mon surprised and asked.

" I was just passing by." Freen smiled and looked at her phi.

Sam was still in anger about Rim but put on a happy face for freen.

" Thank you for coming nong." Sam said and shook hands with freen.

" This isn't a business meeting. Hug each other now." Said mon smiling and then she pushed sam to hug freen.

Freen also hugged sam. This time it felt different. This is maybe the first time sam is hugging freen. So it was special for freen. Freen always wanted to hug sam. Sam also wanted but never did. Now that both had each other in their arm. Sam felt a sudden peace in her mind and heart. It's like the pain in her head just stopped for a second.

Freen got really emotional and was teared up. Sam quickly pulled out from hug to hide her tears. Freen looked away from sam to wipe her tears. Sam did the same.

" So what did the doctor said.?" Said freen holding herself up.

" Gave some tests. After that..." Mon finally felt worried and couldn't finish her sentence.

" That's what they do. Tests are a way to scam people to waste more money. Didn't they had doctors before these tests were invented. Lazy doctors." Said sam with annoyance.

Freen couldn't stop herself from laughing.

" Pffttt! Phi. Well done." Freen showed a thams up to sam.

Sam did the same.

" Where are you going now?" Asked freen.

" Well. I have to go back to office. And khun sam will go back home and take some rest." Said mon.

" Ok! Then I'll take phi home." Said freen with excitement.

Mon nodded but sam said with disagreement. "Oy! I can't work that's my fate. why are you taking a leave from your work? "

" I don't need to go to the office today. I only had a morning meeting which I already attended. So I am free all day." Said freen.

" Well then spend it with Becky!" Sam said with annoyance.

" Becky has work. She is fighting two court cases today. So it could take a whole day " said freen with a upset tone.

" Khun sam...! Mon said with widen eyes. " Stop excusing. And spend some time with your sister." Said mon in a cold voice.

" Okay mommm!" Sam Whispered and walked towards freen's car.

" I heard that.." mon said. Sam turned back to kiss mon then again turned around to freen's car.

Sam got on to freen's car. Mon went to her car and left for office. Whereas both the sisters left for sam's house.

Another blue car followed freen's car. It was closely following them. But freen was to busy preparing everything to make her phi comfortable.

" Is the air-con okay?" Said freen in a broken voice.

" Yeah!" Said sam then again went back to sleeping.

" Phi you need anything else?" Said freen.

" No!" Sam kept her answer short.

" Do you want me to turn on the redio?"

Sam looked at freen with annoyance. But then realised freen is just worried and nervous.

" Nong! You don't need to be so polite or formal. You can be impolite with me." Said sam. .

" It's just. ( Laughing) . I don't know how to behave near you."

" Just be you. I don't need much." ..

Freen looked at sam and smiled. Sam went back to sleeping and freen focused more the road now.

A few metres back in the blue car.

Nop was driving the blue car and Sofie was on the passenger seat.

" So sweet!  Both of our target is together. What are we waiting for?" Said sofie with a evil smile.

" It's just... Nothing let's call.." said nop laughing loudly. So much so that people in the cars nearby turned to look at them.

" I'll call." Said sofie.

" Okay."

Sofie picked up her phone and dialed a unknown number.

" Hello! The opportunity has come the targets are together. They will reach there destination in thirty minutes. I want you guys to make them reach there final destination in twenty minutes."

" Final destination being the heaven or hell." Said nop from side.

" I think they got it"  Sofie said with annoyance.

" Listen. Get ready by that main road it's usually not  crowded at this hour. So it's easy to make it look like an accident." Said sofie in her phone.

The the Blue car drove away from there.

Freen and sam's car reached the main road Sofie was talking about. Sofie already gave some hitman company there name and car number. So they could understand.

A black porche car was driving towards the signal when a huge track started approaching.

The signal was still red so freen stopped the car.

After a minute or so the signal finally turned green. So freen started her car. Freen just moved forward a little bit

. And the a huge track started approaching. The track was really big for the road. It took almost half the road. The track was coming from the side for the road freen and sam was on.

The track approached in speed and crushed into a black porche car. The impact was so heavy that the porche car was in no shape to be recognised as a Porche. The collusion was loud the bird in the trees nearby flew away. The stray dogs started barking. The track put the car off road into a field on the side of the road.  The whole side of the car was crushed into one. The track was unharmed but the people inside the car was probably crushed to death. Some blood flew down from the car. After making sure there work was done. The track drove away.

The black porche now black deformed porche stood there in silence. The birds were still flying everywhere. And the dogs stopped barking after a while. But the porche stood there in silence blood flowing everywhere.... .....

Mon got a call from the hospital sam was in former.

( Her mrs Chankimha- Armstrong?)

" Yeah! It is."

(  I calling from city hospital. We are very sorry to inform you that your wife mrs. Samanan Chankimha Armstrong.........)

Before mon could hear the whole sentence the phone fell from her hands on to the ground.....

...

The ph