37.

Sam and mon got ready and reached at Airport 2 hours earlier. As mon wanted to come early.

" I am so excited that becky is coming. I can't hold it anymore." Said mon.

" Me too. I am more excited to exicute my plan."

" Khun sam! You're such a baby. Always."

" I might be Baby. But I am your baby."

" Really...?" Mon pinched sam's cheek.

Sam smiled happily.

... After 2 hours the plane landed.

Becky came down the the stairs in a black suits with a white shirt. She also cut her beautiful brown long hair to shoulder length short. She also dyed her hair blone. She now uses a black frame glass. She is holding a black big trolley bag and a side bag.

" There I see becky." Mon waved her hands towards becky.

" Hey!" Becky waved back.

" How are you sister? I missed you so much." Said becky.

" I am fine. How are you? i missed you too.." mon hugged Becky tightly.

" Hi Becky!" Sam said to becky. Becky also hugged sam.

" We were waiting for you so eagerly." Mon said.

"Welcome back to thailand... Give me your luggage...." Said sam.

" Thank you. But I can carry them khun sam." Said becky.

" No no. Why would you carry them. My driver is here." Sam pointed at a man.

They all went to the car.

Sam opened the door for becky and mon. Sam sat on the front seat.

" So how was USA?" Sam asked.

" It was good." Becky replied.

" Did you made a lot of friends?" Mon asked.

" No not really. But I had one friend. And Nop was there. He really helped me."

" Nop? What was he doing there? Was he following you? I thought he studied computer.?" Sam said.

" I don't know. But he was studying computer science in my university. And he was also working there. Not everyone's sister -in -law is rich like you.." becky smiled.

That also made sam and mon laugh.

" Well. Everyone else would also be very happy to see you. My parents always talks about you. Jim was really excited when I told her you're coming." Said sam

" Does everyone knows that I am coming.?"

" Umm... Of course they know." Sam said.

" Honey she means freen. Does freen knows she is here?" Becky said.

" Oh! Yes she does..she is also coming at tonight's dinner." Sam said.

" Oh!" Becky said nothing else.

'but she still didn't came to pick me up. Does she hate me now? Or she is angry because I didn't wanted to see her?' thought becky.

....

At night.
Mon wore a ponk gown with a black suit on top. With her hair held high in a small bun.  She looked very beautiful like she was....

Everyone already came but her eyes were at the door always.

" Look someone is waiting for someone." Jim said.

" Shut up jim don't tease becky. She is a lawyer now. You'll have another lawsuit in your life." Sam said.