31.

Becky's pov.

Luckily or unluckily I was still breathing. When I wake up. My chest and down area was acheing very bad.
I can't move at all. My eyes were shut close. Not with a cloth now. But a something like a glue or something I can't see anything.

My hands were tied differently now. They were spread a part same as my legs. I can feel my toes but i can't move my legs most probably they were tied to too.
I am transferred to a bed or something cause it's really soft but the piggy smell was still there. 

I hated myself in this moment. I wanted to die. An unknown person a bastard touched me kissed me and god knows what else doen with me. When I haven't even kissed freen yet. I haven't kissed her. My first kiss was with this bastard. I wanna die now.

What am I thinking? I am about to die  buy ia am Not  thinking about my mom, dad or even p' mon. I am thinking about freen. She doesn't even knows that I am here in this state. She must be having fun with her girlfriend...

" Freen..."

...

Outside the farmhouse.

" I can't wait anymore now. I am going in now." Freen was restless.

Freen took a gun that she brought with her. And left through the back door. While everyone was looking else where.

" What is she doing? Freen...." Sam suddenly saw freen sneaking in the farmhouse.

" Let's go in..." Sam said.

It was already night and there wasn't any sign of the police. The police didn't took initiative because there wasn't any evidence there. So they didn't thought of coming coming.

" But the police?" Kirk said.

" F*ck the police. Let go in." Said sam

Mon was crying since she was so close to becky but couldn't get her yet.

" Baby you stay here with jim. I'll go with type and kirk. Tell us if you see something or someone come this way."

Leaving mon and jim back at the car sam went in with kirk and type.

Type brought some guns with him..

Freen was already in by the back door. Which lead her to the place where becky was kept first.

She saw some pigs on the corner of that huge room.

The floor was muddy. Freen used her phone's flashlight. she also saw some marks of tension. There was a place where there was a sign of struggle and blood.

" Becky....!" Freen's eyes teared up.

She saw another door leading to inside the farm.

She went through that door. And found that the monstar guy was sleeping probably too drank to move. He was wasted on a couche. .in front of the couch there was a tv that still had some sports channel on.

Beside the tv there was a staircase leading to 1st floor.

Seeing him freen's blood boiled. She wanted to beat him to death but finding becky was more important now.

So she started to go up through the staircase.

Their she saw two room. One room had the lights on.

She thought if she went in the room she would find becky scared to death crawled up in a circle crying.

But what was behind that door she can even thought even in her worst nightmares.

She forcefully opened the door.

And a chill ran through freen's spine when she saw becky lying on a bad with her hands tied to the bed . Her legs spread apart and blood coming from her between the legs.

Her eyes were closed shut with candle vax.
The way freen opened the door becky thought it's the monster guy. So she woke up and started shaking.

Freen still needed some time to process what she was seeing.

Becky was shivering from fear.

" Please let me go. Please. Or kill me please....kill me ... Kill me I beg you...." Becky shouted.

" Becky....!"

" Fre...?"

" No I must be hearing things... She couldn't be here. She is with her girlfriend.. now.." becky thought.

" Becky. Poor beck what happened to you..?" Freen dropped to the floor crying...

Becky was very sceared if it was the monster. He must have came for another round. She didn't have any energy left.

So she just surrendered to her fourtune.

" This is my fourtune now. God kill me now. Or just take me. The only moment I had relaxed was when I remembered freen's voice. That is my relaxation. I should remember her to make my pain go away." Becky thought.

" Freen...." Becky mumbled.

Hearing becky freen came back to reality. As she stood up and quickly approached to untie becky. Feet first.

" Are you going to kill me? Are you taking to kill me?" Becky slowly said.

" No becky it's me freen..."

Freen slowly moved becky's hair from her forehead and kissed her forehead.

" No you're not real. I am hallucinating. You're not here. You're with you girlfriend." Becky said.

" I am here becky. I am here to rescue you. P'sam and p'mon p'jim everyone is here. They are outside... It's gonna be okay. We are here. No one's gonna hurt you anymore.. I am here." Freen untied her hands while speaking comforting words to becky.

Becky still couldn't see anything. Her eyes are glued shut with vax.

But becky wanted to hug her freen so bad that she couldn't help but hug freen before she can open her eyes.

With the last bit of energy left in her body becky got up and tightly hugge freen.

" Freen....."
Both of them started crying.

" I am going to open your eyes becky. There is vax. It's gonna hurt.. hold my hands na." Freen softly said in becky's eyes.

" It already does. And believe me it couldn't hurt more..."

" Becky...., I am sorry. I wasn't there for you. I couldn't save you before. I couldn't... I couldn't save you... You .."

Becky kissed freen to stop her with her bloody wounded lips.

Freen also softly kissed becky. There lips was lost at each other. 

They forgot that becky was still captive. They were in the den of a monster killer. That monster was sleeping downstairs could come anytime.

After freen was calm becky pulled away her lips. But freen moved forward and kissed becky. Then used her tongue to charish becky's mouth.

" I am gonna open your eyes now. ."

" I wanna see you first thing freen."

" Humm." Freen pulled apart from hug. Then she slowly put her hands on becky's eyes to pill of the vax.

Her hands were directly on becky's eyes.
Freen slowly and carefully pilled off the vax from her eyes.

" Ah.. ah.."

" Sorry.. Becky now slowly open your eyes. I am infront of you..."
Freen said.

**Smash***

A wooden bat smashing sound. Freen dropped to the floor. Hitting her head first....

Becky is still seating with her eyes shut. Eagerly waiting to see freen.

In front of her waiting a monster is red check t- shirt. And high raised boot. Breathing heavily..... In anger.