17.

Freen went to sara's house.

As she said before she was a multi millionaire. So her house was huge. But freen was indifferent cause all of her friends house is same. Except rim. She was studying in her college only because the scholarship freen sponsored.

Anyway sara held freen's hand. And entered the empty dark living room. The curtains were closed. Sara clapped to lit the lights to reveal a pretty luxurious house.

" Wine?" Sara said holding a wine bottle.

" Yes. It's nice now I can say yes to alcohol. I am in legal age now." Freen said.

Well I first drank alcohol when I was 16. My friends bought it.."

" You're wild."

"What about you?"

" My parents really loved although I was born very late after my sister. So they showered me with love and all the mischiefs were forgiven."

" Ummm. You're pretty wild tooo huh."

" Well.... Once I drove my sister car when I was 14. She loves that car more then anything."

" And then?"

" Then she scolded me very much."

" Aww freen." Sara came and hugged freen.

Sara also gave the wine glasses to freen that she pour when she was talking.

" Freen." Sara looked at freen with thirsty eyes.

" Nobody ever came this close to be before." Said freen.

" Same I always keep people outside my house. Noone came these far in my house before " sara whispered in freen's ears. Then slowly bit into her ear.

" Ummm..." Said freen.

" So what you wanna do now?"

" Let's just...." Freen kissed sara. Then slowly put her hand inside sara's top from behind.

Then freen put sara's hands on her back. Sara tightly grabbed freen. Freen slowly went from soft kisses to rough deep kisses. While using her tongue too.

Sara's whole body was going numb. Sara  grabbed freen's back very tightly that freen's back had scratch marks and her shirt was torn in places.

" Freen...." Sara started moaning as freen went down as kissing.

Freen slowly pushed sara to the wall. The held sara's hands up her head on the wall.

" Your hands stays there.." freen said taking  a break from kissing.....

...

On the other hand when becky reached home sam, mon and tulip were already asleep.

Becky went to the balcony. Stared at the moon. .

" Today is full moon. Freen must be alone now. It must be morning there or dawn. Hummm..... How do you spend your night freen? Mine doesn't end without thinking about you. Why am I remembering you so much today. It feels like you're here. Close to me. But you're slowly going away. The distance between us is getting longer and longer. I am going to America for study next year. Then I'll be even far away from you.. and the contract won't let me be in Thailand. But now that p'sam is here  I think I have a hope. But I still can't go back."

Becky thought.

" Do you still like me? Or you moved on? May be not. May be you're still waiting for me. Sorry freen sorry for coming here with telling you. Don't be someone else's please. I'll be there in five years. Stay mine untill then." Becky prayed and then went to sleep. Since she had a exam tomorrow.

...

Freen was still kissing sara. But suddenly she started having hiccups.

" Freen are you okay?"  Sara said worriedly.
Ans they have to stop what they were doing.

" I am sorry but I am having.... H...iccbs."
freen said.

"Okay freen here have some water." Sara quickly grabbed a glass of water and gave it to freen.

Freen started drinking it.

" You know I have a Indian actress cum model friend. She says when we have hiccup that means someone is remembering us." Sara said.

" What?"

" Yeah she says that. She is a famous Indian actress and model also very rich. She says that if have hiccups that means someone is remembering us." Sara said.

" Who would remember me?"

" Maybe becky." Thought sara to herself.

" Maybe your friends. have you told them you're sleeping out.?" Sara said.

" No. May be them. May be I should go back. They must be very worried. In a foreign country I shouldn't stay out like this right?"  Said freen.

" Yeah! Right." Said sara quite disappointed.

Freen left quickly.

....

On the other side Nita Booked in the same hotel as sam.

" Humm so tell me what about mon?" Nita talked in her phone. Type was in the room sitting and listening. But in his mind he was thinking about jim.

." So they had a daughter named tulip. Two and a half. Which daycare?... Okay. What time? ..... 9 to 4."

Nita cut the call and started laughing.

" Two and half. Definitely sam's kid. Easy target. Type looks like I've got a job for you." Nita looked at type with a evil smile.

Type was scared to see nita like this.

" But first as promised. Room 2015. You're sweetheart is staying there. You have a whole night upto tomorrow 9 am. Come back by then." Nita Said. Then she started working at her laptop and making some phone calls. And then type came out.

." She already ruined a beautiful lovestory. Now she won't spare their daughter. Before she finds them I need to find them and tell them. First jim, I need to tell her everything. I won't make the same mistake I did earlier. I'll make it right.

Type rushed to room 2015. It was teo floors up then that of Nita's. So he ran to the elevator and then click the floor.

The elevator started moving..........

________________________________________

Guys good news I won second place in the recitation competition. I know you guys are here to read the story but I was really excited about the news. Just wanted to share.

From tomorrow the updates will be regular. So hang on and follow me if you haven't. And just share love and kindness na.

One more thing is I wanna know where are my readers from? Like which country city or places you guys are from?

Just wanna know.☺️😋