33.

The monster guy was holding all of them hostage.

Nita already collected all the guns from all of them.

Mr. Chankimha was seriously injured when he was pushed.

Outside.

Mon was worried about no one's coming back. They was waiting on the beck side so they had no idea about becky or theirs fathers coming.

Mon was very worried so she went inside with a gun.

Mon slowly went behind nita who was standing facing sam and the others.

Mon slowly went behind them and held the gun behind nita.

" DROP YOUR GUN. NOW ! OR I'LL MAKE ANOTHER WHOLE ON YOUR A*S WHOLE FACE.." mon shouted.

" That's my girl." Sam thought and smiled.

Nita dropped the gun out of surprise.
But the monster guy wasn't worried at all. He still kept his gun on type.

" I'LL SHOOT HER BRAIN OFF. DROP THE GUN NOW.!!!!!" said mon to the guy.

"...."

" You bastard drop the GUN!!!! YOU IDIOT" nita shouted.

"...." He didn't said a word but smiled instead.

" You F*CKING IDIOT. Drop THE GUN.!!!!"
Nita shouted.

But he didn't moved. But pointed the gun at mon Instead.
Seeing this nita's face lit up. She smirked.

He was about to shoot mon. But sam pushed him and the bullet actually pierced through nita's stomach.

" AWWW! YOU F*CKING IDIOT!!!!" NITA shouted and dropped to the floor.

Now he was pointing the gun at mon. And he moved forward towards mon. But sam jumped on him. But her force was not enough. He threw sam like a sack filled with vegetables.

" Khun Sam! " mon shouted.

Kirk also held him from behind but he shot him in his leg.

He fell to the ground holding his leg.

He now moved towards mon pointing the gun towards mon.

Mon was also pointing the gun at him.

Mon was about to shoot him. But he shot first. That hit mon's hand and she dropped the gun.

" now I got you. You're more beautiful then that b*tch I had before. She was nice but you're something else. Huh!..." Said the guy smiling. He was very close to mon.

Mon's eyes teared up when she heard about her sister.

"Three times. She was something else. I wish I could've enjoyed her more.. but you guys came and ruined it. I'll eat you first and then eat you ...for real." He held mon's weist. And smiled.

Seeing this sam stood up and attacked him.

" YOU F*CKING BASTARD!!!! LET GO OF HER." Sam shouted.

But befor she could even stand up. He shot her on her shoulder.

" I didn't missed. I just want her to see what I can do to you.." he said to mon's ears holding mon.

" KHUN SAM!!!!" seeing her sam dropped down and blood coming out of her shoulder mon pushed the guy and started struggling to get to sam.

" Stop struggling.! I can held back a wild boar. So I can easily held 10 little girls like you." Said him.

" F*CKING KILL THEM NOW ! DON'T WASTE MY AND YOUR TIME. KILL THEM AND TAKE ME TO A HOSPITAL.".
nita cried out loud.

" I can kill you and have sex with your corpse right now. So shut the F*CK Up."

Mon wws shivering with fear. Sam was bleeding a lot from her shoulder. Type was also bleeding on the the floor. Jim was no show.

...

Freen admitted becky to the hospital in time..

Freen was sitting outside of the operation theatre. Becky was inside.

Mr. Armstrong was walking back and forth in the hall.

Seeing freen worried mr.armstrong came and tried to comfort her.

" She'll be okay! She'll be okay because of you."

"Humm.. I am also worried about them on the side. They haven't called yet. I am worried if they were okay or not." Freen looked down. But still no tears.

" You can cry. I am like your father too. " He came forward.
Freen looked at him and broke into tears.

" Cry! You're allowed to cry....let it all out. I know how much you love her. But... Life is always no fair. But now you got her back. Make sure to held her tight time."

Freen was still crying. But still nodded.

Mr. Armstrong hugged her tightly. His shirt was socked in freen's tears.

.....

On the side.

Police still didn't came.

He was now holding sam and other hostage with Nita too.

Nita was on the floor bleeding.... And take shallow breaths.

" Let her go!" Sam shouted.

But he wasn't paying any attention. But looking and mon with sin in his eyes.

Sam wasn't someone to be stopped by a bleeding shoulder. She again stood up. This time she found a gun and shot at him. But because sam's dominant hand was injured so she missed him.

But that didn't even startled him but made him angrier.

So he was really angry and shot at sam. 

** Shoot.****