41.

Becky stood outside the security guard's office.
" Oh! I am so nervous. Oh! Freen if only you're here..." Becky looked at a photo of freen in her phone's wallpaper.

..

Becky took a deep breath and went Inside.

" Mam here is khun Rebecca Armstrong." Said the security guard.

Freen was first surprised then she smiled. Remembering all the things becky thought about the horrible boss aka freen.

" Oh! Becky. I am gonna use this for good. Now I got you.." freen thought and smiled as evil.

After bress saw her boss's evil smile she started praying for the new lawyer.

" Boss this time the lawyer is a girl please take it easy." Bress whispered.

" Don't worry. I'll take this more then easy.." freen said smiling.

Suddenly becky entered and saw freen's smiling face.

She was stunned and frozen to her place..

" Omg. Did freen came just because I prayed. This is the power of love. She cane hear everything even if she isn't close." Becky thought.

" Mam. Our boss. Tell her what you have to tell." Said the security guard.

" Nop. Please arrange some cold drink for us. Today is very hot. And also arrange some food for us." Freen said smiling.
( Different nop. The nop is still in England. This is just another person with same name. For a reason being freen's ego.)

She was sitting in the chair with her feet crossed. In her black suit. With a black tie over her white shirt.

" Huh?" Becky was too surprised to say anything.

After nop arrenged food for them. They settled for lunch.

Freen sat beside bress. And becky sat in front of them.

" Soooo.... Miss....ah... Rebecca is it? Right?" Freen said like she couldn't remember her name.

Becky was super embarrassed. Since she unknowingly said freen was a monster.
But this question made her a bit annoying.

" Yes.." Becky sarcastically said.

" Well what brings you here?" Said freen.

Bress was surprisingly looked at her boss.

' who is this women? Does boss knows her? Why is boss behaving so good with her?' all of this question filled her head.

" Fr... Mam I am here to deliver a legall notice about this building being illegal."
Becky placed a file infront of freen.

Freen looked at bress. Bress picked up the file and started going through.

" She is a lawyer too. She is passout from England.... You know.." freen started bragging about bress in front of Becky.

Becky was annoyed.

" This is viable. It's real boss." Said bress looking at freen.

" So what can we do now. This building is already building. We can't stop this construction. It's real expensive." Freen said.

" You should have checked all the papers before you took the initiative to build." Becky said.

" Good thing we did. Bress." Freen looked straight into becky's eyes and smiled.

Bress was busy analysing her boss's mood. This sudden order was unexpected from her boss so she was a bit surprised.

" Oh! Me? The papers right..." Bress brought out the papers of the property and gave it to becky.