10.

" mon?" Sam said.

" No! I ... I am...becky." said becky in disbelief." P'sam....!."

" Becky..." Sam also very surprised.

Sam put down tulip inside Becky 's car and then sat inside the car and drove away.

" Take me to see your phi.." sam said enraged.

Becky understood the point of sam's anger and said " it wasn't our fault. You father gave her no choice. If we..."

" Just take me to your phi. Now." Sam said.

Becky was scared by sam's behaviour. Then she thought that her phi is going to be in big trouble.

...

They reached mon's shop.

Mon was busy wiping the floor. Because someone just slipped some milkshake on the floor. It was almost closing time and she was the only employee there so dhe got to it as soon as possible after packing some chicken for tulip.
Just like sam tulip also loved eating chicken wings.
..

As she was busy wiping the floor she heard the bell ring as someone entered.

" Sorry we're close. I am just doing some cleaning that's why the shop is open. But we are not serving now.." said mon without looking back.

On the other hand it was a heart touching moment for sam since she just heard the voice she was waiting to hear for 3 years. She couldn't believe the woman she was looking for 3 years now standing in front of her. Even though mon haven't looked behind yet still it make sam speechless and she froze to her place. Tears started coming out of her eyes.

Becky stood behind sam thinking about all the rage sam had been piling up for years. She is like a living volcano ready to explode. Becky was also holding sleeping tulip on her arm.

Becky thought if she took tulip infront of sam she might control her rage.

" I said we're not serving." Mon looked around to see she if the customer had left yet..

After is looked back she was surprised to see sam standing in front of her with tears.

Mon Couldn't believe her eyes. If she was hallucinating or not. But then she saw becky with tulip standing beside sam.

Sam looked at mon with teary eyes like she wants to say a lot of things with her eyes. But couldn't say a word with her mouth.

Mon also wanted to say a lot of things too. But couldn't.

Becky came forward and was surprised to see sam was crying.

Mon then remembered that hiw she abandoned sam and fled to England. Sam might be angry. Mon got scared that sam might scream at her. Or maybe create a scene in the shop. Mon's boss lived just upstairs they might come down. So many things came to her mind at that time. Mostly how was sam. Hiw was she holding up. How was her health? So Many questions like that but noone dered to ask anything.

Mon quickly stepped forward to clam down sam.

" Khun sam I can explain. It was........" Before mon could finish sam came to her and hugged her without saying a word.

Mon was surprised at first but then she joined in her hug. Sam mon kept hugging for another 5 minute or so.

" Khun sam! I am sorry I wasn't there...." Mon said crying.

" I finally found you... I searched for you every where. I missed you..,....I mi ....ssed .......yo ...u." sam broke into tears.

" I missed you tooo. Khun sam..."

Sam hugged mon again.

Becky stood back and watched the reunion between to lovers. And wished if freen was here too.
...

Freen on the other hand already booked a flight back to thailand. And left without telling anyone.

When she reached the airport she went the security check line.

" Freen..." A gentleman asked.

As freen looked back she saw it was nop.

" Nop." Freen Said fed up and not interested.

" Hi! Wow I am Meeting so many people from Thailand here. It almost feels like home." Nop Said smiling.

" Oh! No." Freen said to herself " hey nop. What are you doing here? Came to she your girlfriend?" Said freen.

" No I don't have a girlfriend right now. I mean I am available you know...." Nop said with a smirk and winked.

" No way is he flirting with me? I know he is not good for becky I told her." Freen thought.

" So why are you here?" Nop asked.

" Vacation."

" Oh! Alone .?"

" No with friends."

" Oh! I thought you came here to meet becky."

" No."

" Well I thought I had a chance with becky "  Nop said to himself but it was loud.

" What do you mean? Are you not with becky?"

" Me with becky? I wish but she had a crush on y...... Some one she knows..." Nop said..
" I almost slipped my tongue there." Thought nop.

" Ah! I think I should go.. anyway bye." Nop waved good bye.

"That means becky didn't. Omg. That means she lied to me that day. But why?is there anyone I know? Who is this someone she knows?" Freen stood in the airport Asking all these questions to herself. ....