27.

" doctor. How is sam now?" Jim asked worriedly.

" She is now stable. May be she is not eating well that's why she fainted. Her vitals looks very weak... We can't tell exactly what happened to her untill we get the test results." Doctor Said and left.

" Ooooh. Sam you'll kill me surely." Jim said..

It was already dawn time in Thailand On the other side mon was really worried cause it was way past 11 and Becky wasn't home yet.

Her only friend mon knew about is frank.
So she called him but no reply too.

" What am I gonna do?" Mon thought. She left tulip at her neighbours house and went to the police station.

" Sir she hasn't come home yet.. I am really worried. She must be in a trouble. She never does that." Mon said to the police officer.

" Humm. How old is she?" The nice police officer said.

" She is 21." .

" She is old enough to not come home until 2 pm. Have you checked bars."

" She doesn't drink. Or anything. She went to work and after that she left to come home. I called her work place."

" Ok. We will check. We'll do what we can. You go home. Write down all the details you can."

Mon left the police station. And went to search herself.

She was panicking and shaking allover. She looked through every part of the city.

It was way past 2 pm. That she finally called her father( real dad ) who lived in the area. But they never contacted her.

" Dad it's me mon."

" What is it? In this time of hour."

" Dad if it wasn't important I wouldn't have contacted you. Becky went Missing. The police is also searching for her. She is no where to be found. There is no one I can call now... I am .... So alone. ..... I don't know what to do ...."
Mon was in tears.

" Okay okay. Don't cry. What about sam?. I heard she is really Powerful. And rich,"

" She is in Thailand...." ..

" I am coming where are you?"

Mr. Armstrong came to mon. They started looking for her too.

Untill the dawn they looked for becky everywhere.

But still no luck.

Anyway a white porshe car was following them very closely. Looking at them and monitoring every movement of them..

" Oh! Mon. So sad. But I am happy seeing you like this. In pain... Let's make you panic you more. I just want to know what would you do when you actually find you sister but not in a condition you can except. The person who took your sister is a monster who sees a person as a object only.... And Becky is a very gentle object that can broke easily or contaminate...ha ha ha aha aha." Said nita from inside the white porshe car. .

....

A black van driving through green fields on a road that took the black van outside of london city.

....

At approximately at 10 am the police called mon.

" Hello. Miss Rebeca Armstrong Chankimha. We found frank in the outstrip of london. He is admitted at general hospital of London. And he was last parson to be seen with becky. Some witnesses Said that a black van was following them. We are doing Everything in our power that we can."

" Thank you. Thank you so much."

...

Mon was a bit relieved but still not relaxed. She haven't had any sleep in last night so she was a bit trippy.

She finally sat down in the park with her father. Who was with her since last night.

Mon sat on a different bench from her father.

" Khun sam where are you I am missing you so much... I think I need you now. Please...." Mon looked down putting her hands on her head.
Slowly rubbing cause her head was acheing badly.

Suddenly a milk tea appeared in front of her.

" Sorry dad. I don't want it now." Mon said with out looking.

But a voice Said," if you don't have it. Then I can't have anything too."
The voice is very known to mon. The voice she wanted to heard so much in this time of her panicking. A voice that can make her world light up .

" KHUN SAM...!" mon screamed.

Mon put her head up to find sam looking down at her smiling.

A smile appeared in mon's face even in a time like this. But the smile suddenly fed away when she saw a catheter (I V channels in her hand. Since she was in hospital.) And bandages along with brushes and cut marks.

" What happened? Khun sam?" Mon cupped sam's face.

" I... It's a long story." Sam slowly replied.

" But khun sam your brushes and the bandages?"

" Well...."

" Well she wanted to worry us till death. What she did was enough to put all of us in jail." Jim. Said.

Mon was so excited and happy to see sam that she didn't noticed that jim and krik was standing on the right side of sam.

" P'jim" mon hugged her tightly.

Sam was jealous.

" What about me?" Sam looked at them and said.

Mon returned to sam and hugged sam also kissed her on checks.

" If you're reunion is finished then can we began looking for becky?"

This voice surprised mon. Cause it was just like sam's but she wasn't talking.

It's a woman with sam height and same body structure as sam. Who just looked like sam. And now has the same expression as sam had in the beginning.

" Freen?" Mon was surprised...

" What are you doing here? Freen look at you so grown up. You matured so much then Becky. Becky...." Mon said hugging freen. Although freen didn't hugged her back. Talking to freen mon realised that becky was still missing.

And mon become sad again.

" Yeah! So can we start looking for her now ? The real reason you escaped hospital. And we stole the king's private jet to come here." Freen Said without changing her expression atall.

" Hospital? Escaped? Stole....? THE KING'S PRIVATE JET......? What happened?" Mon asked confusingly and curiously..... Looking at sam and freen spontaneously...

______________________________________

Guys the next chapter will be Tomorrow.

So guys how was the chapter. Let me know. To not to miss any updates follow and vote for this chapter.
Thank you for your support.