15.

Sara and freen finished drinking coffee. And then they both left the mall.

" You need a ride?" Said sara.

" Yeah! Sure." Freen said smiling.

" where you wanna go?"

" I don't know. But I feel like I can go anywhere with a friend like you beside me." Said freen with a soft smile.

" Hummm...then let's go. I'll show some famous places in london. Since you're here. And then to my favourite restaurant. My treat." Said sara and opened the car door for freen.

Freen sat in the front seat.

" Freen I have to tell you, you're very cute. Specially your nose very cute." Sara smiled shyly and then started the car.

Freen also smiled softly looking away from sara to hide her blushing.

...

As sara was driving freen thought about the phone conversation they had last night.

....
Last night sara called freen with the number they exchanged at airport.

" Hello?" Freen Said.

( Hello, it's me did I disturbed you?)

" No no absolutely not. It's lonely at night here."

( Oh! Then what do you do in you house at night.?)

" Mostly work and study."

( Oh! You work so much. You're so strong and have such devotion towards your work and study. You're parents must be very proud of you.)

" May be."

( Well. I sure am. By the way we're totally friends right now right?)

" Yeah"

( Well then let me tell you I have so many friends. I'll introduce you to everyone.)

" I don't really think that's really needed."

( Ow! Please I love your works. My friends say you must not be that pretty from up front. I wanna show them.)

" ..."

( Hello! Hello.? Did I lost you?)

" No.  I am here."

( Why are you so quite.)

" I was just thinking how much you talk."

( I love to talk. You know My friends called me redio in my school. What about you what did they called you?.)

" they called me ....... Umm. Bunny."

( Why?)

" Because I used to be very hyper all the time."

( Wow. You changed so much what happened?)

" I grew up."

( Wow. That was deep. But I have something to ask you.....) Like  this they talked over 2 hours at night.

....
Suddenly the car stopped freen came back to reality.

" We are here.. It's Buckingham palace"

Freen visited some of the famous places in london. And then also went to an amusement park with sara. They talked laughed together.....

After all of thet they went up on a giant weel  that rotated very slow and showed the whole view of the city.