66.

" who is that?" Mon asked.

" I don't know. It's this branch's email id. For someone if they had a complaint or any suggestions." Said sam buttoning up her shirt.

" Humm..! This is bull shit." Said mon.

" Don't curse with that sweet mouth of yours. I am gonna kiss it later." Said sam.

Although she was super angry about this complaint. But still didn't wanted to loose a opportunity to tease mon.

" You're such a bully khun sam." Said mon smiling.

" Ahhh! I am still your supirior in this office.." said sam.

" But khun sam who is this?"

" I don't know. I made this email in such way so the complaints stay autonomous. For the sake of the person complaining." Said sam .

" What does the complaint say.?"

" It says. That the couples in the office premises are breaking PDA( public display of affection.) Rules. So it's disturbing others."

" Hummm! The office is running like this for ages no one ever had a problem with that. Unless someone new ...?"

" New who? We only appointed one new employee."

" I know who.." said mon with angry expression.

" Oh! Okay. So what do we do now? We need to take some actions. You know to show that we got the complaint. And we are serious about it.." said sam.

" Humm.. but khun sam. Would that mean we can't see each other anymore?" Mon said with a puppy eye.

" No it's just means we can't do this anymore in the office. But we can still see each other. But we still need to be very careful. Someone really meant us."

" But who can have problem with us? We are cute together." Said mon kissing sam on her lips.

" Hummmm! But I still need to take this seriously. I'll call a meeting tomorrow. Ask jim to attend it too. I need to settle  some new rules..." Said sam clenching her fist in the air.

Then she called krik to arrange a meeting tomorrow and send everyone a official email regarding this matter.

...

In freen's office there was a new problem.

" Becky. Should I tell everyone?"

( Everyone, who?)

Freen was calling becky from her office. Becky had to go to Phillipines for some case.
And that was after one day of their proposal. So freen was really sad. And called becky almost ten times in one day.

"Like in my office.."

( Huh...!*laughing*)

" Stop laughing."

( Sorry honey. It's just everyone's monstar lady is suddenly announcing their love can you believe that..? It's a little funny. But why do you wanna do that?)

" You know everyone's always hitting on me. So I wanna tell everyone that I am taken."

(*Laughing* I thought you liked that.)

" Becky...!."

( Okay. Do what ever you want. I am not there anyway. Oh..... Please go and stay with phi untill I come back. I don't want you to feel lonely.)

" Awww..... Okay. I'll call phi.."

( So sweet. I miss you.)

" I miss you too. I miss you more. Can I go there with you please..?"