25.

" I fall asleep last night? Oh! I was so much tired. I have a test today. I forgot to study....." Freen wake up and started to panic.

" I need to reach college first then get started reading through the pages. After that everything is on buddha now."

Freen somehow got ready and left for college as soon as possible. She didn't had any breakfast or met her parents.
....

Sam was restless. Although she called mon and talked to her but still she couldn't Focus on her work now.

In the morning jim came to freen early in the morning.

" Have you gone made? You know how much it's take to open a new branch. Totally unnecessary right now. Our company just saw some profits and you want to blow that all just to gift it to mon.... I know you're going through a lot but think rationally. Please."

Jim's words were like ignored by sam.

Sam just had her breakfast and went for her car.

" Sam! Wait" jim pulled sam's hands to stop her.

" Let go of my hand." Sam said with her death stare.

" No . I won't. You need to stop. You have rivalry with your parents so take it with them. Not our company. We build this. I won't let you ruin it."

" Humm" sam sighed deeply.

" I have another plan to take it out on your parents."

" What plan?"

" I'll tell you first take me to eat something."

Sam looked at jim like she fed up.

... ..

" Honey we need to figure out a way out of this." Mrs. Chankimha said.

" Yeah! Or else both of our daughters are going to ruin there lives." Mr. Chankimha said.

They were sitting in their gerden. Drinking morning tea.

" I have a plan." Mr. Chankimha said.

" Let's hear it." Mrs. Chankimha said.

....

Becky was busy doing her works at her college. Frank appeared.

" Becky!" Frank said with a smile. He was carrying a milk tea." Here! For you."

" Thanks frank."

" I heard you're going to America. Congratulations."

" Yeah! But it would take another two months."

" Oh! So we only have you for two months."

" Seems like it."

" Your boyfriend called"

" What? Who?"

" You know nop "

" Frank!" Becky hit him in the chest.

" I wanted to tell you that nop was calling to asked how you're doing. He said freen asked."

" Freen asked?"

" Freen won't ask that. Not atleast to nop. Because he was the reason I rejected her.." becky thought.

" I don't care." Becky said.

" Let's go have some coffee."

" You're spoiling me. I already had a milk tea." Becky said and laughed in the college campus.

But her every move was being noticed by someone in a black van.

Inside the black van nita was sitting with type and another British person. 

" You said I can meet jim. But I didn't." Type said.

" It's not my fault you didn't had the guts to meet your sweetheart." Nita said while looking out.

" She hates me because of you." Type said pointing finger at nita.

" Don't dare to do that. She hates you because you supported me. Haven't you heard helping a criminal is equal of doing the crime. So what that makes  you.?"

" You're evil."

" I don't know my friends used to call me that too. But they are all died of natural causes. I don't know. .."

Then she looked at the driver infront.

" So can you take her....?"

" She is thin and light weight. Doesn't seem like she can fight back so.... Yes. What should I do with her?"

" Umm... I don't know just take her in for two days. Do what ever you want with her. Just leave her in this address."

" Okay deal."

" Deal. Tomorrow."

" Why tomorrow.? She is very beautiful and cute too. Just like a baby. Can I take her today? " The guys said touching himself in different parts.

" Oh ! You're excited. Good. Do as you pleas." Said nita.

The car drove away.

....

In the night.

Nita called someone.

" Hey girl. What's up .?" Said nita.

( Nothing much.)

" Why so sad.?"

(That girl I told you about. She is gone back to thailand. And haven't called me or massaged me yet..)

" She must be busy. Don't worry."

( I don't think she liked me. She still have that becky girl in her mind. Even when she slept with me. She was drank. But in the night whan she was asleep she was taking becky's name..)

" Girl don't worry that's probably nothing. Maybe the sex was so good that she was apologizing to that becky girl in her sleep that she can't be faithful to her anymore."

( You think so. I was thinking that she still loves that becky girl. And she was thinking about her when with me)

" Don't think so low about yourself now. She os lucky she got you. Have you seen that Becky girl?"

( Yeah)

" How does she looks.?"

( Good. Very beautiful.)

" Well you're also one of a kind. You go girl. If she hasn't call you yet you call her."

(Okay. I am gonna do that. Bye love you.)

" Bye love you too."

Nita declined the call.

" You little stupid bi*ch.. your chasing something  beyond you reach. You she is already someone else's. But you persuade her. Cause that will make problems in her life and Becky live which indirectly will effect mon's life. Hu hu hu ha ha ha . I will use you when I need my stupid friend. I am really sorry I have to use you like this. But you'll understand the value of trusting a totally stranger from Facebook. "
Nita threw her phone on the bed and then jumped in her bed and started laughing.

...

_________________________________________
Hi you guys. The next update will be late by one day. That means day after tomorrow.

I have a exam tomorrow and the the next day. So I won't be able to update the story.

Make up your own story in the comments. I'll leave the rest on your imagination.

The plot is.

Sam and jim have a plan about how to get mon and Becky and tulip back to thailand.

Sam's parents also have a plan on how correct their mistakes. And becky is about to be kidnapped by nita. And freen's life is about to be disturbed by sara.

So go on. 

I'll meet you after two days.

Bye..... 👋👋