35.

Mon stayed there for becky. After a hour or so doctors came out.

" Doctor how is she?"

" She is out of danger now. But we need to give her time to heal not just physically but mentally too. She needs her friends and family to be beside her. You can see her after they shift her to icu."

" Is she awake now?"  Mon asked worriedly.

" No she is still under the effect of anaesthesia. But she'll up in an hour." Doctor said left.

Mon saw the nurses and other stuffs sifting becky from the OT to ICU.

Becky was in the blue hospital gown. She have oxygen mask on. And also  her hands has many channels for blood, IV and others.

She was sleeping in peace. Her pale white skin got back there pinkness now. Her lips were chipped..

" Becky!" Mon sighed.

....

On the other side.

" What the..." Freen said in surprise. Because the police was arresting sara.

" But  she shot him to save us. If it wasn't for her. We'll be dead by now." Sam said in disbelief.

" We have evidence and an eye witness who saw her killing that man. And also she hurt her." The policeman said.

" We are not dening that she killed him. But we are saying she did that to save us... Wait eye witness. Who?" Freen said.

" We can't disclose her identity."

" That must be Nita." Sam said.

" She is a froud. She is the one who hired that guy to kidnap and r*pe Becky." Freen said enraged.

" We should've killed her too." Freen thought.

" Wait. Are you the guys who called the police about the rebecca Armstrong missing case.?"

"Yes. We almost got killed and Becky is barely living now." Sam said with disgust .

" Wait we need to take her statement also run that with our head office.  We'll back. Don't go anywhere any of you.."

" Do we look like in a state to move anywhere?" Said freen angrily.

" Freen.! It's there job." Said sara. " Don't worry officer I am not going anywhere."

The officers left.

" Sara dont worry. We are with you. We'll support you no matter what?" Freen held sara's shoulder and said.

" Freen I don't need your help. Don't take this the wrong way but my dad is one of the nobleman of England. He has direct connection with the royal family. so the police can't lay a hand on me. You take care of Becky." Sara said putting her head down.

" Sara...." Freen sadly said.

" We haven't had our break up yet right?"

" Not an official one. No."

" So that means I am still your girlfriend. Right."

" But sara.."

" Can I ask one thing as your girlfriend?"

" Sara. I ..."

" Please.."

" Okay."