30.

Nita was sitting in her home.
A call came.

( They are here.)

" Already? I thought I had time.. inform the monster to finish the job. No longer need to save the sweet. Eat it all. And then finish it." Nita said with a smirk.

" Wait need to call someone" nita declined the phone. Then she called someone else.

" Hey girl. What about your girl?"

( Don't ask. She isn't picking up my calls. )

" Well if you wanna get your girl then come to a location I just send you. Come fast na. Or else freen might go away"

( Okay. I am coming.)

Nita disconnected the call.

.....

Mon stopped the car near a poltry farm.

" Are you sure this is the place?" Said sam.

" Yeah! I think so.." freen said.

" Let's go.."

All of them came out of the car. Type also come out. But he saw the the guy. He got scared and hid behind the car.

" Type why are you hiding behind the car?" Said jim.

" He is the guy who kidnapped becky.." type whispered.

Freen's blood boiled when she heard that.
Although they had his biodata. Still it didn't had his picture.

He was cutting some huge piece of meat.

Freen saw an enraged she started running towards him.

Sam and krik stopped her.

" What are you doing he had choppers and all the wopeans to cut pig bones. He could slaughter us in no time. We should wait for  police. " Sam said calmly.

" But what about becky...?" Freen said crying.

Some how they managed to stopped freen and put her in the car and then Parked the car behind the farm.

" There is back door." Said kirk.

" Yeah! But wait until the police comes." Said sam.

The place was way out of london city. Four hours of drive away. It was in the middle of nowhere. There wasn't any other human settlements near the farm house.

...

On the other hand in Thailand.

In Chankimha Residents.
Today morning. (Because of the time difference it was when sam fled from Thailand. And it was still in  mid night in England. But it was morning in Thailand)

" No we can stay still in our house now that our babies are away." Said mrs. Chankimha.

" What can I do?" Said mr. Chankimha.

" Let's go to England."

" That's not so easy. We need to buy tickets and then visa."

" I don't know anything. I want to go to England as soon as possible.."

Then they somehow managed to get into a flight to England.

Mr. Chankimha also made arrangements so that mon and Becky and the Armstrong family can come back to thailand.

Mr. Chankimha finally got down in his knee in front of the king to lift up the ban .

After all this in the noon they landed in England.