|2|

Pedri
For some reason, my night didn't go the way I expected it to be. Meeting her was unexpected. My eyes kept wandering on her until I met her gaze. Her pale brown eyes. I kept noticing the small details she did during the night. The way she pushed back her brown curly hair behind her shoulders. The way she was fidgeting with her ring each time my eyes made their way to hers. She looked so calm sitting in front of me, talking with my friends. When our night was ending, I couldn't get myself to tell her goodbye. I was...nervous?

When I was driving Gavi back home before I got to mine, he kept telling me about her. I get it. She's kind, caring, smiling.

"Enough" I told Pablo. I gripped the steering wheel firmly.

"Come on Pedri. Tell me you don't like her?"

I got angrier.

"I don't. What is even that question? I should ask you it since you keep talking about her from the second we left."

He started laughing.

"Nothing is going on between me and her. I love her as a friend and only a friend. I'm leaving her for you." Pablo added.

I stopped looking at the road and stared at Pablo with steam coming out of my ears. Why talking about her makes me so angry? Pablo lifted his hands in defence and said:

"Okay okay, I'm sorry."

He laughed and I faked mine to calm the atmosphere.

I then dropped Gavi back at his house and drove back to my house, thinking about this same girl. Victoria.

All because of Gavi.

Victoria
Yesterday, Ferran dropped me back home and I immediately went to bed. I was exhausted. When I woke up this morning, the first thing I thought about was those brown eyes that were staring at me the whole night. I smirked and quickly erased the image out of my mind. I noticed my phone on my bedside table and grabbed it to check what time it is since the sun was shining in my room. I received 5 missed calls from Esteban, my boyfriend. I was glad I didn't have work this morning because it's now 11 am but Esteban did. He usually comes to my apartment when he has work because it's on his way. I looked at my messages and saw 5 new ones.

Hello babe. I'm coming over in a few minutes.

Victoria why are you not answering? I knocked at your door like a thousand times.

Victoria. Hello. Can you open your door?

Are you sleeping? Since when do you do such a thing to ME?

Helloo. Are you fkg ignoring me? Wtf.

"Oh shit." I immediately called him and he didn't answer until my third call.

"What?" My boyfriend answered.

"Hi babe. Look I'm sorry if I didn't answer this morning. I was so tired and slept until now. I just woke up."

"Why? Since when do you sleep that much."

I paused. I didn't know what to answer since the plan was to not tell Esteban about yesterday night. If I tell him he is going to freak out.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Yeah hum... I just stayed up late on my phone yesterday...so I slept at like 3 am." I said completely lying to my boyfriend.

Oh Sira, why did I listen to you?

"Stop fkg lying to me Victoria. You idiot. Don't think I don't know you!" Esteban screamed and hung up.