|31|

Victoria

I don't think I ever slept this well in my entire life. As I opened my eyes, I saw Pedri, his forehead next to mine, his hand into mine. A smile appeared on my face and I admired every detail of him. I wanted this image to stay in my head forever.

I placed my other hand slowly on his cheek and brushed my thumb on his little facial hair. How can someone be as perfect as Pedrito? He looked like he was smiling because his lips curved up a little while his eyes were still shut.

I got closer to him even if there was already no space between us and I snuggled into his arms. I looked at his pink lips and pressed my lips on them. I couldn't resist. I looked at Pedri's straight hair that fell a tiny bit on his forehead and I placed my hand into them.

I loved every detail about him.

Not even a few seconds later, Pedri slowly opened his eyes and met mine. His gaze was peaceful and Pedri seemed so happy. I smiled at his gaze and he let out a small smile too.

"Good morning, mi amor," I said while I hugged him.

"Good morning, mi vida," he answered as he wrapped his arms around me. "I don't think I ever slept this well since I was a child."

I smiled because I thought about the same thing when I woke up.

"Me too. It was the best night sleep. We should do this often," I said while giggling.

"Yeah?" Pedri asked with his sexy morning voice that made me melt in a heartbeat and winked at me.

My smile grew bigger as I watched him admire my reaction and start showering me with kisses on my neck until he reached my mouth and pressed two gentle kisses on my lips.

My grin had never been this big in my life, especially in the mornings when I just opened my eyes.

Pedri wrapped his arms and legs tightly around me as he said, "I want to stay like this forever, Vic."

"Me too," I answered back as I did the same as him. "Do you have plans today?" I asked him.

"No, still on rest days because of my thigh but I'm going back to training in the next few days so that I can play next week," he said as his brown eyes met mine.

"That's amazing. I'm so happy for you and I'm excited to see you back on the pitch," I mentioned as he kissed my cheek.

"I promise I'll be a better player now since my number supporter is my girlfriend. Finally," Pedri said with his usual smirk.

"I will always be your number one supporter, mi amor."

As I said these words, I heard my phone ring. I wish I didn't bring him with me so that it wouldn't have disturbed this dream moment with my Pedrito. I slowly and not wanting to, pulled myself away from Pedri to reach my phone that was placed on the luxurious nightstand at my bedside. Pedri groaned as I moved away from him and it made my heart jump until my heart stopped as I read Esteban's name on my phone.

"Who is it, mi vida?" Pedri asked when he noticed my reaction.

I turned my phone toward him and I saw the muscles in his jaw clench when he saw the name. Pedri and I made eye contact while the phone that was in my hands was still ringing. Pedri wasn't saying anything and I didn't know what to do.

I finally answered after a few other rings and put Esteban on speaker because it felt right for Pedri to hear him too.

"Hello?" I said in a questioning way.

"Where the fuck are you Victoria? Why are you not home? It's still early in the morning," Esteban said loudly as I lowered the volume of my phone.

I saw Pedri get tenser with each word Esteban said to me. I didn't have an excuse to tell Esteban. I just stayed silent as my thoughts were speeding in my mind. My breaths felt heavier and my hands started shaking.