|12|

Victoria

I didn't cry until I got into the car, in the passenger seat because Pedri wanted to drive. He went into an empty parking lot between our homes and I sobbed every tear inside of me. It was painful. Everything was painful.

I felt his hand placed slowly on my shoulder. I hated this. I hated being vulnerable in front of Pedri. It was all because of him.

Pedri

My heart broke when I heard her cry. I couldn't imagine the pain she has been through to finally get to this point where her boyfriend cheated on her with a girl that didn't even look as pretty as her. In my eyes Victoria was perfect and I should protect her from any man that comes her way.

Victoria

"Why are you doing all of this?" I asked him without looking into his eyes.

He didn't answer for a few minutes. He just took a deep breath. I turned around to face him and I noticed that he looked in pain. I couldn't imagine his stomach, where Esteban gave him the most punches.

"I don't know," Pedri answered calmly.

I then took a deep breath because I was annoyed by this situation. I didn't want to be in the middle of it.

"Can you please go back to your house so that I can go to mine?" I asked Pedri.

"You really want to go back to your appartment?" He asked me.

I simply nodded and he started back the car. He looked angry when I looked back at him but I didn't care.

"I'll see you tomorrow at the game," I said when we got to his house.

We both got out of the car and Pedri walked away toward his gate but before he went inside, I screamed his name. He turned to face me and I started walking fastly toward him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. I felt his arms wrap around my waist.

"Thank you for everything," I told him.

"I would do it a million times again," he said.

I smelled his scent and didn't want our hug to end but it had to. I felt at peace in Pedri's arms. I slowly let go as well as him and I walked to my car.

I smiled when I thought of that hug. When I got to my apartment, I made sure that Esteban had left first. His car wasn't there so I went upstairs to my unit. The apartment was still a mess but all of Esteban's things weren't there anymore. It helped me breathe a little bit more. I started cleaning up and called Sira. I started crying and it made her tear up for me. She then ended the call and 20 minutes later, I heard a knock on my door. When I opened it, it was Sira and Ferran, ready to help me get through this stage of my life.

I sat on the floor and cried while both of them were here for me. We then all finished cleaning up my apartment and removing the sheets of my bed. I wasn't going to sleep with them ever. I put another sheet on my bed and threw the old ones away.

Sira and Ferran made sure I was 100 percent okay before they left.

Pedri

When I got home, I called Pablo. My heart was heavy after that hug from Victoria. I felt like I needed to talk with someone. I told Pablo about everything that had happened. He was in shock but proud of me because I thought a lesson to that psycho man.

Victoria

The only thing I knew best to do is to ignore my feelings. So I spent the last hours ignoring what happened yesterday and got ready for today's game. I felt nervous thinking about seeing Pedri again.