|27|

Victoria

"You are so attractive. You have no fucking idea," Pedri whispered while he rested his forehead on mine.

I smirked at his comment and felt like my heart was about to explode.

"Pedri," I whispered back while I felt his lips near my ear.

"Yes," he answered while kissing the side of my cheek.

"How can someone like you have something for me?"

Pedri looked at me in confusion.

"What do you mean Victoria?" Pedri asked, worried.

"I don't know, it's just that you are Pedro González, the famous Pedri and I'm just me," I said while sadly looking into his eyes.

I was nothing compared to him. I didn't deserve his love.

"I don't deserve you, Pedri," I said honestly while looking away feeling my heart break.

"Shh. Don't ever say that," Pedri said while placing a finger on my lips, making me look into his eyes. "You are maybe right, you don't deserve me. You deserve better than me," he said.

I looked at him with teary eyes and shook my head.

"No..."

"But I want you to know one thing Victoria. I can't be happy without you. I'm miserable and hopeless. You changed my life for the better. You became the biggest part of my life and I didn't even notice it. You know my mother always told me to protect you and to be there for you, but now I realized why she told me that. It wasn't because of you or for you. It was for me. Because I needed you without even realizing that I ever did. You are mine and I am yours Victoria."

I looked at my Pedrito, my eyes full of tears, in disbelief about everything he just told me. He got closer to me and I took him into a full kiss. His hands were travelling everywhere on my body while I was wrapping my arms tighter around his neck to bring him closer to me and feel his body on mine. His lips were so soft just like all the other kisses Pedri and I shared. After a few seconds, his tongue met mine and it made our kiss move to another intensity. A higher one.

I knew if we didn't stop, this kiss would end up being something different that needed to be shared more privately than in his backyard. I slowly pulled back, giving a few last pecks to Pedri while his eyes were still closed, enjoying every bit of this moment.

"I am so in love with you, Pedrito," I said as he opened his eyes and smiled.

"I love you more, Vic," he answered back.

I smiled and hugged Pedri tightly while he took me in the middle of the pool. We swam a little bit together. My arms were still wrapped around him while he was taking me around the pool.

"Vic, can I ask you a question?"

"Of course."

"Earlier, you wanted to tell me something but Ferran interrupted you with his call," Pedri said.

Yeah. Esteban. I forgot about him for a second. I looked away not knowing what I wanted to do.

"Can I tell you tomorrow morning? I just want to live this day perfectly with you. I don't want anything to ruin it," I said honestly while Pedri nodded and hugged me.

"Vic?" He asked.

"Yeah?"

"Please, don't hurt me. I don't know what you are going to tell me but please don't hurt me. Don't leave because I will not survive it," Pedri told me while looking into my eyes.