|36|

Victoria
It has been a week now. A full complete week and nothing from Sira. I expected at least a message from her. Maybe she regretted the words she told me but I guess not if I haven't received anything from her.

This week I was able to move out into my new apartment. It was as small as my old one but all my things fit perfectly in it. I was now living five minutes away from Pedri, in a car drive. It didn't change the fact that we spent all our free time together. He was now always hanging out at my place and he already has a bag with his things as well here. It was the perfect place for me since my old one.

Pedri's family even helped me move in this week. Even though I did not ask for their help, they did either. They really treated me like their own daughter and I loved that.

The day after Sira came over, I talked with Ferran and asked him everything that happened between them and how did it lead to a breakup. He only told me that their relationship fell apart a long time ago and they tried to work things out but it didn't work. I was heartbroken for both of them and felt this breakup as if it was mine. I just wish it didn't end up this way because I know they both deserve each other.

So the past few days have been about the same. Pedri and I go to work together other than when he has rest days. We invited Ferran and Pablo on two different nights to hang out with us. It felt nice to strengthen my friendship with both of them.

Today was an important day for Pedri. It was his first game back and it was the last game of Laliga. I did not doubt that FC Barcelona was going to win. I knew it from the bottom of my heart. I was only scared for Pedri to go back and play a game. I was scared that it will end up like the last time where he just sat on the floor and couldn't move anymore. I just hoped from the bottom of my heart that it wouldn't happen again. I just wish that Pedri healed enough, that he was ready and prepared to get back fully to work and give his best to the world. The only thing I could do was trust the doctors that told Pedri that he was ready to get back to the game.

So this morning when I woke up, I was already so nervous. My stomach kept flipping around as much as I was nervous. I looked at Pedri who was still peacefully sleeping next to me. I decided yesterday that it would be better for me to spend the night here, at his place so that we wouldn't stress in the morning about the drive or him picking me up.

I pressed a quick kiss on Pedri's lips as he kept sleeping and I left the bedroom to get ready in the bathroom. I applied washed my face and brushed my teeth. I applied some light makeup and brushed my hair which I tied in a low bun. As I was about to exit the bathroom, Pedri opened the door at the same time. He had still his sleepy head with his messy hair that I loved so much.

"Good morning," he said in his morning voice.

"Good morning mi amor," I replied as I kissed him again.

All these small moments are to always remember. I hold them close to my heart.

"How are you today? Do you feel better about..."

I nodded before he continued his sentence. He was talking about the Sira situation. I wasn't feeling my best since that day. I part of me was always sad but I am growing with it. What could I do more? I'm trying to reach Sira every day and I am in hope that she will come today to the game even though I'm pretty sure she will not be there. I know that she is ignoring me and maybe that's for the better. Maybe that will bring her to finally talk to me again one day.

"Yes, I'm better. Don't worry Pedrito," I said while hugging him.

"I'm always going to worry about you Vic. You are my girl. You have the biggest place in my heart and I love you so much it hurts sometimes."